♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑♥

𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭

⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎⚠

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was Sunday and my dad and brothers left to give me and Jungkook some alone time. So here we are sitting in the living room about to watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch bun?" I ask Jungkook and see him doing his cute thinking face.

"You can choose anything."

"Anything mommy?"

"Yes bun, anything."

"There's this movie Jimin said he likes a lot, I think It's 50 Shades Of Gray." I freeze at that and laugh nervously.

"Baby boy, are you sure? That is a big boy movie." He's in his little space and I don't think he is aware of what that movie is about.

"I am a big boy." He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Okay baby." I mentally curse at Jimin and put the movie on.

After a while a sexual scene comes on and I feel Jungkook starting to shift around and come closer to me.

"Mommy, what they doing?" He whispers to me.

"They are 'playing' baby." I say and try not to lose my shit.

"I wanna play too mommy, It's making me feel funny." Stop Y/N he's innocent, he doesn't understand.

"We can't 'play right now baby." Jungkook snuggles up closer to me and I feel something poking my leg, oh please father above save me.

"Okay mommy." Now I feel bad.

When the movie is about to end I hear Jungkook starting to whine.

"What's wrong baby?" I see him look up at me with teary eyes.

"It hurts mommy." I look down and see his pants are very tight.

"Aww baby, what hurts." I act like I didn't see anything.

"My prince part mommy, please help me it hurts so bad." He whimpers and begs me, how can I resist that.

"Come sit on my thigh bun." He immediately does what I say.

"What now mommy, please help me." He whined and I crab his hips.

"Start moving your hips baby." Again he obeyed and I kept holding his hips, helping him to move.

"M-mommy that f-feels so go-ahhhh mommy yes." He moaned out and pressed his crotch harder on my thigh.

"You're such a good slut for mommy." He moans at my words and starts moving faster, holding on to my shoulders for support.

"Mommy, yes you make me feel so good." 

"You're mommy's little slut aren't you baby."

"Yes m-mommy I'm y-yours." His moans started getting loader, telling me he was close.

"I'm gonna make everyone know you're mine, only MINE." I started leaving hickeys all over his neck and it send him over the edge.

"Mommy ahhh, it feels so good!" He screams.

"Come on baby, let's go clean you up" I look and see him laying tiredly on my chest.

I pick him up and carry him to my bathroom to wash him before my dad and brothers get home.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐢-𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐢-𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝♡