♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔♡

𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

⬦𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧⬦

⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝/𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝⚠

Y/N's POV

When we arrive at home after visiting Jin and Yoongi, Jungkook gets out of the car and slams the door shut before running into the house.

"Jeon Jungkook, come back here right now!" I yell after him, but he's gone already.

I get out of my car as well and go into the house and see my brothers and dad isn't home, so I make my way to our room and see Jungkook laying on the bed.

"Jungkook" I call him, but he doesn't answer.

"Jungkook" I call him again, but he still ignores me.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you?" I say a bit louder and make my way to him.

"Just leave me alone." He mumbles into his pillow.

"No I won't, everything was fine earlier. What's wrong now?" I ask and he looks at me with a glare.

"I said leave me alone!" He yells before he stands up and run out of our room, leaving me stunned.

"Jungkook come back here!" I walk to the living room and see him laying on the couch with the TV remote in his hand.

"Fuck Y/N, can't you just leave me alone." He says when he sees me standing next to the couch.

"I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but you don't fucking talk to me like that baby boy." I say with gritted teeth and I grip his jaw, making him look at me.

"Why don't you go ask Yoongi and make him your new baby boy." I immediately understand what's wrong and smirk.

"Bun why are you so damn jealous? I thought you wanted me to get along with them." He looks at me and scoffs, making my blood boil even more.

"You were so touchy with him."

"I hugged him Bun, I didn't even think of it in that way." I peck his lips and feel him relax.

"Really?" He asks looking at me with his big, doe eyes, making me melt.

"Yes baby." I give him kisses all over his face and smile when I hear him giggle, but I turn serious immediately after and grip his jaw again.

"You've been a very bad boy and I think I should punish you for that." He whimpers after those words leaves my mouth and he nods eagerly.

"Words baby." I say and see him starting to squirm around.

"Yes mommy, please punish me."

"Go to our room and undress." I say and he quickly stands up and runs to our room almost falling and I chuckle at his eagerness.