♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗♥

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

 ⚠ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎⚠

 ⚠ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎⚠

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's finally Saturday meaning I can relax, It's been a long week of Jungkook flirting with me and Chae-Yeong telling me not to go near what's 'hers'. Too be honest I actually started getting feelings for that annoying bunny.

"Y/N! Jungkook is coming over so that we can work on our project." Oliver says as he barges into my room and I fall on the floor.

"Bitch, stop bothering me." I glare at him and stand up.

"Okay I'm just warning you." He smirks at me, shit I forgot he knows I like Jungkook the little shit read my diary.

"Yeah okay, when is he coming?"

"Well he'll be here at any minute." Just as he said that the door bell rings and Oliver quickly runs to go open the door while I just sit on my bad choosing to just stay in my room.

"Hey Y/N." I hear a overly excited voice say, I look to my side and see Jungkook only a few inches away from mine.

"Hey Jungkook." I say awkwardly and look at my brother for help.

"Come on Jungkook let's go." Oliver drags Jungkook out of my room, this day just started and I'm already so done with it.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting on the couch watching 'The Jack In The Box' when I felt someone fall next to me.

"Y/N I'm quickly gonna go to the store, look after Kook please." Oliver says while walking out the front door.

"But h-" I was cut off by the door being slammed shut.

"What are you watching?" Jungkook asks putting his head on my shoulder.

Fuck please someone save me.

"Umm The Jack In The Box." I try to act cool.

"Oh is it a horror?"

"Yeah."

"I don't like horrors."

"It's not that scary." I say and look at him to see him looking at me with wide eyes.

"Okay if you say so." He look hesitant, but starts watching anyways.

"HOLY  GUACAMOLE!" Jungkook yells when the clown jumps up, giving me a mini heart attack.

"Kookie it's okay." I hug his shaking body close to mine and brush my fingers through his hair.

"H-he killed her! That's not okay." He cuddles closer to me.

"It's fine sweetheart, he won't hurt you." I say and he look at my with tears in his eyes.

"Can we please watch something else mommy?" What did he just call me? Jungkook realizes his mistake and quickly jumping away from me.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Oh no I didn't mean to call her that, it just slipped out. Now she's gonna hate me, how could I be this dumb.

"I'm so sorry, I'll leave now." I say and run out the door before she could answer.

"Jungkook come back!" I hear her yell after me, but I keep running until I get home.

I run into the house, but bump into something. When I look up it's my dad glaring at me.

"Where the hell have you been you pathetic shit!?" He yells at me and slaps me.

"Please stop I was working on my project with my friend." I beg him, holding my cheek while tears stream down my face.

"Yeah right." He scoffs "You were probably out there fucking some slut, I think I need to teach you a lesson." He starts dragging me towards my room, why is he here again, he hasn't been here for so long and now he returns drunk and abusing me again. I wish I just stayed with Y/N, I fucked up.

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲