♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎♡

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎⚠

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was still standing at the door, shocked until I saw my brother come back. I need to go after Jungkook, but I don't know where he lives.

"Oliver where does Jungkook live?" I ask him as soon as he gets close to me.

"Why?" He asks with a confused look.

"Just fucking tell me Oliver!" I don't have time for this, I need to get to him now.

"He live just around the corner, in the old looking house." He says looking a bit scared and I take off running to his house.

When I get to the house I see the front door is open, what the hell? I go toward the house and hear Jungkook screaming for help, oh hell nah someone is about to die. I run towards the room I hear his screams from and see the door is locked, shit I'm about to hurt my shoulder.

"Kookie, I'm coming for you baby." I stand back a bit and run towards the door, ramming it down.

What I see in front of me makes me sick. A old man pinning him down trying to take his pants off while he's begging him to stop and that's when I felt my blood boil.

"You mother fucking asshole, leave my baby right now." At the sound of my voice both of them turn towards me, the man stands up and I see Jungkook looking at me relieved yet scared.

"Or what?" Oh this bastard just challenged the wrong person.

I take out the pocket knife I always carry around with me and get into a fighting stance, luckily for me Sebastian took me and Oliver with him to some of his self defense classes.

"Aww the little girl has a knife, I'm so scared." He mocks me and I see Jungkook mouthing for me to 'run' and 'save myself' I ain't just gonna let someone hurt my bunny.

"Firstly asshole I'm not a little girl and secondly you should be scared."

I run towards him and kicking were the sun don't shine, it's obviously bothering him. He falls on his knees and groan in pain, while he's on the floor I take my knife and plunge the it into his leg and twist it. I might have went a bit too far, but he hurt my baby so he deserves it.

"Come on Kookie." I pick Jungkook up bridal style, he's very light so it isn't hard to pick him up.

"Miss Y/N, you not mad at me?" He looks up at me with teary eyes, he's in little space.

"Of course not baby, why would I be." I ask, sighing in relief when I see I'm getting closer to my house.

"Because, I cwalled you mommy and because I'm wittle." Oh my goodness, he's so cute.

"Baby, I like it when you call me mommy." I see him look at me with a big smile on his face, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Rweally?" 

"Of course bun." We finally make it back to the house and my brother opens the door, dropping his apple when he sees us.

"What is going on?" He asks looking at Jungkook with tears in his eyes when he sees the bruises on his face.

"I'll explain later, let's just get him clean and in bed first." I walk towards my room, laying him on my bed and go to get everything ready for him to take a bath.

I look back at him 'my poor baby'

𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟. 𝐋𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭.