♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑♥

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

⬥𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞⬥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We finally arrive in Seoul after a very, very long flight. While we wait for the uber I stretch all my limbs that have been in the same position for hours.

"Are you mad at me?" I look behind me to see Oliver standing with his hands behind his back and a small pout on his lips,

I didn't talk to him at all during the flight, I didn't like that he was so snappy with me earlier. I just smile at him and motion him toward me for a hug.

"No of course not bro, but please tell me what's wrong. I know something is bothering you." I see him look at me with a sad look.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to be here. It's just...I'm gonna miss my friends and the house." I really feel bad for him because, unlike me he actually had a lot of friends back in Sydney and enjoyed his live back there.

 "It'll be okay bro, you will make a lot of new friends here." I try and reassure him and give him one last hug before the uber arrives. We all get in and make our way to our new house, our new home.

It's absolutely beautiful, it looks modern and very big.

I go into my room and gasp at how pretty it is even the bathroom is gorgeous.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢:

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢:

"It really fits you, dark and cold

"It really fits you, dark and cold." I look towards my door and se Sebastian laughing his ass off 'this mother fucker' I think walking towards him and

slapping his arm.

"Fuck you mate" I glare at him playfully "But yeah, you're indeed correct brother." We both start laughing and soon our dad walk passed us with

a confused look while shaking his head.

TIME SKIP

It's dinner and the whole family is having dinner together, my dad is one of the best cooks ever.

"So tomorrow is Monday so Y/N you and Oliver will be going to school and Sebastian I heard there are some great colleges here." Fudge nuggets I forgot about school damn it, I groan internally.

"Y/N you only have one year left it ain't that bad." I hear Sebastian say when he saw my sad look.

"Bitch." I look at him with an annoyed look and scoff. "You can't say shit asshole, you're already done with school."

"Yeah hoe but now I gotta go to college which is even harder." After Seb said that I hear a snort coming from my dad and we look at him.

"Hate to break it to you son, but school is worse. In college you can do a lot of things that you aren't aloud to in school, classes are less and it ain't harder actually." I look at my brother, who is looking offended because our dad didn't take his side.

"Hah stupido, suck my  non-existing dick!" Y/N one, Sebastian zero.

"Y/N, don't use such foul language." My dad scolds me, but I can see he's trying to hold his laugher in.

"Sorry papa, anyways goodnight everyone."

"Why are you going to bed this early?" Oliver looks at me shocked.

"Did you not hear what dad said? Tomorrow is school, I need a lot of sleep to prepare myself for that hellhole." I quickly run to my room before my dad can lecture me again.

I take a shower, do my night routine and yeet myself into bed and drifting off to sleep.

- 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲