Part 3

Pairing : Harry Styles x Reader

Warnings : Coarse language, mentions of physical and mental abuse. Please don’t read if it triggers you.

Word count : 2.4 k

A/n : Hey everyone, part 3 is here!!! Thank you for your support. Happy reading.

Xoxo,

G and M
------------------------------
Nathan. Nathan Anderson, the CEO of The Henry Anderson company, who was one of the wealthiest men in the whole round world. Born with a golden spoon in his mouth, he had no problem getting what he wanted.Only in his late twenties, he became the heritor of everything owned by The Henry Anderson group when his father Henry Anderson passed away due to a cardiac arrest.

Y/N’s blood grew cold. She somehow mustered up the courage to speak.

“Let go of me”, she said.

A smirk was the answer. Nathan pulled her towards him by the wrist and started unbuttoning his black shirt. He looked down at her through arched eyebrows. She saw his black pupils dilating with lust. His look was suffocating. He was eyeing her as if she was some sort of an object for pleasure; a piece of meat. She could see an evil glint in his eyes. He held both of her wrists in one hand and tried to pull her by the waist. He stood there with his shirt unbuttoned, like a hunter trying to shoot the last bullet into the heart of the prey, to silence it forever.

Everything about him screamed darkness. He had a dark aura.

“I said let go of me”, she said again, this time, with more determination and confidence.

She tried to free her hands from his vice-like grip. But he walked towards her, making her walk backwards and hit the wall. He leaned down to her ear and growled,

“ I had been thinking about you since the time you accompanied Steffin to my office to discuss this project. I know you want this as much as I do, so be a good girl and cooperate with me. We don’t want the whole office to know that we’re fucking, now do we?”

“Get off of me, you bastard”, Y/N shouted.

“ You are a haughty little thing, aren’t you? I know you are just messing with me. Don’t play hard to get, sweetheart. I know you’re dying to feel all of me.” He had a smug expression on his face and she just wanted to punch him into oblivion.

“Shut. The. Fuck.Up.”, she said through gritted teeth, stressing each word.

“ What do you need? Money? Cars? Tell me babygirl, I’ll give you everything . We both know how you got this promotion, you were fucking your boss, weren’t you? Oh… Steffin is one lucky man…”
Y/N had somehow managed to free her hands from his grip and before he could utter another word, she slapped him across the face. It caught him off guard and he jumped back. She took this opportunity to push him away and run out of the washroom. She ran fast before Nathan could come out.

Tears streamed down her face and blurred her vision. She suddenly turned a corner and her face suddenly met with a hard chest. She jumped back, thinking it was Nathan and looked up, only to be met with a pair of emerald eyes.He looked at her in concern. She was relieved to have met a familiar face and without even thinking, she wrapped her hands around his torso and hid her face into his chest. She could tell that he was surprised from the way his body suddenly tensed. But after a split second, he hugged her back; he held her tight, as if to protect her. She could feel her tears wetting his shirt, but she couldn’t care less. They were so caught up in their intimate little bubble that neither of them noticed a large crowd forming around them. Y/N was the first one to notice a mocking laugh, which she was sure came from Fabiola. Y/N pulled away from him immediately.