Part 11

Pairing : Harry Styles x Reader

Word count: 4k+

Warnings: Coarse language

A/n : Been a long while since we've written something. Please bear with us, uni is kicking our butts😪 Here's the final chapter of our first ever writing endeavour. Happy reading!!!

Xoxo,

G and M ❤️

--------------------------------
Where would Jenna have gone? Could anything have happened to her while they were away? Worry clouded Y/N’s mind. Recollecting the conversations between them, she looked for any shred of information that could lead them to her. Everything had seemed normal, she did not say anything that wasn’t normal or out of the blue.

“ Wait, let’s go back to her house, Dan”, Y/N said, as if she just realized something.

“What? Why? What is it?”, Dan was curious.

“I can't be sure about it just yet, just turn the damn car, I’ll tell you if I find something!’, she was tense and frustrated.

Reaching the house, she unlocked the door,

“This is just a hunch, but can you search all the rooms and try to find if there is anything unusual?”

“Uh, okay”, Dan said, sensing that she might be onto something. Harry followed Dan into one of the rooms as Y/N went to Jenna’s bedroom. She searched for any signs of struggle but there was nothing as such to be seen. Everything was neatly arranged; rightfully so because Jenna was a neat freak, but then Y/N remembered about the shampoo bottle in the bathroom and went inside to inspect it closely one more time. There were stains on the floor where it had dried up. The bottle had a lid though, which planted a seed of doubt in Y/N’s mind. She picked up the bottle, only to realize that there was still some liquid inside it. She had placed it on the counter and turned around to see if there was anything on the shelves when she accidentally knocked the bottle over, causing it to roll down and fall onto the floor, the remaining shampoo flowing onto the floor. She bent down to pick it up when she noticed something sticking out of the bottle… a piece of plastic wrap? Curious, Y/N pulled it out of the bottle to see that there was something wrapped up in that piece of plastic., she cleaned it up and uncovered the plastic wrap; it was a flash drive.

“Dan, Harry, get over here", she yelled.
“What is it? Did you find something?” Harry asked, rushing into the room, Dan following him.

“Yes, a flash drive. It was inside the shampoo bottle that was knocked over and was hidden, covered inside a plastic wrap. What do you think this means?” she asked, looking only at Dan.
Harry looked crestfallen.

“I don’t know, there’s my laptop in the car”, Dan said, turning around to retrieve it, leaving Harry and Y/N alone in the room.

“I…uh…” Harry started,

“Um… We should search the room as well, I think”, Y/N cut him off, wanting nothing more than to get away from him, it was awkward.

“Erm…yea, right…” he took the hint, and turned around, pretending to look through the things on her bedside table, taking a book from table and turning the pages when a piece of paper fell down. Bending down, he took the paper from the floor, examining it.

“Hey, check this out”, he calls out to her as Daniel comes back in with the laptop.

It was a piece of paper on which a series of random numbers were written. It looked as though it was hastily scribbled.

“Numbers? Does these make any sense to you?” Harry asked Y/N.

“Uhm, not really, no..” she was confused.