Part 10

Chapter 10

Pairing: Harry Styles x Reader

Word count: 4.1 k

Warnings: Coarse language, angst, miscommunication? (Is that a warning lol)

A/n: Thank you people for reading and supporting our work. We're so grateful. Here's the next chapter, enjoyyy

Xoxo,

G and M
----------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up with a pounding headache and found Harry’s side of the bed empty. She tried to remember the events of the night before and realized that she and Harry had sex. She had sex, with Harry!!! She wondered if that incident had changed anything between Harry and her, desperately wishing it had. She really liked him. Did he feel the same as well? Or was she just another one night stand to him? That thought made her sick to her stomach.

“See? This is what you do to me.”

“Yes…just like that… That’s my girl”

“God… you have no idea how long I’ve dreamed about this”

All these words can’t be pretending,right? Or was she just imagining it?

The hangover was making her dizzy. The sex was mindblowing, how many times had she come yesterday? She could not remember the last time when she was with someone who understood or affected her body like Harry did.

“Agghhh” she groaned in frustration.
Where was Harry? She sat up in bed to find a tablet and a glass of water on the bedside table. She decided to find Harry. He was the only one who could give her an answer - what were they? Friends? Frenemies? Fuck - buddies? Or are they more than that?

She knocked at the bathroom door twice.When there was no response, she opened it, but he wasn’t there. After quickly cleaning up and brushing her teeth, she came out and took the tablet.

She walked around, looking for him, but he was nowhere to be found. She picked up her clothes from last night, where was her pearl necklace? She searched the whole room to find it but it was a futile attempt. It wasn’t in the room. Did she lose it in the bar? She felt angry at herself for being reckless. It was the only memory left from her grandmother. Her thoughts took her back to her childhood days, how she cried to sleep with her grandmother at night because she would tell her stories. She would run to her every afternoon after school. Her grandmother was a kind soul. She took after her grandmother in many things. Like for example, Y/N also masked her emotions, acting nonchalant when she cared a lot.

Other grandchildren were jealous of her for being her grandma’s favorite.When her brother was born , she felt negligence from her own parents; but Gran was there for her when she needed her the most .Her presence soothed Y/n in a way that nobody else understood.

She had given Y/N that necklace on her deathbed. Y/N had taken it with her as a lucky charm when she left for the conference. Tears pricked in her eyes when she realized that she might have lost it forever. Her eyes became blurry .

“Hey ”

She turned around to find Harry in the doorway.She had to physically restrain from running over to him and hugging him tight. She reminded herself to control herself around him. She needed to find out where they stood after last night. She suddenly wiped her tears and placed a smile on her face . Harry could tell from her face that she was upset, when her smile did not reach her eyes. He had noticed that whenever she smiled, it would light up her face and her eyes would shine with hope and happiness.
He frowned. Was she alright? Did she regret what happened yesterday? The thought cracked his heart but he decided that he would talk to her about it later, as they had a third person in the room.