The attack on Christianity

"Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ,

I've been hearing and started to watch the news talk about White Christian nationalists are going to destroy our "democracy"

Have any of you read what CNN put out on July 2022?

An "impostor Christianity" is treating American democracy.

We in America are a Republic with a democratic system in it. But that's not the point it's...

Why are they saying that this "movement" is using I quote,

"Christian language to cloak sexism and hostility toward Black people and none white immigrants"

That is what they wrote.
God can help you if you are a man or a woman, he can help you if you are pale or colored. This is the God of multiple races and tongues but it is hostile toward Black people and none white immigrants, it's cloaked in sexism against women.

Who believes these people anymore? I don't, they have shown over and over again that they are not trustworthy.

But that's not why I'm writing this they are going to keep persecuting, they're going to keep smearing.

They are going to persecute Christians and Jews, it's going to get worse I... Don't see any other way around it cause how would you take down a country?

Take away its morals and its value.
But their religion is one of those pillars of a nation,

I hope I don't sound nuts...

And then if you read more into that "article" you will find the founding fathers are not Christian but they did say some of them find the founding of the nation through a biblical lens,

But here's another quote,

"But many of them did not. And Virtually none of them could classify
As evangelical Christians. They were collections of athletic, Deist, and liberal Protestant and other denominations"

I shouldn't talk about this but if I don't do it. It will haunt me until I write it.

Most of the founding fathers are Christian people and If you don't believe me search it up, I swear to you that I'm not lying to you.

Why would I want that? to lie to the people that read my fanfic would hurt my spirit. maybe want to get away from their woes in life or browse through Wattpad, but I can't keep writing without addressing what happening in society causes... It feels like it's all crumbling around us. Right?

I will keep posting stuff like this. I can't stop. Not now,

I will post a sneak peek in the next chapter but I leave you with this Bible verse,

2 Chronicles chapter 7 verse 14,

If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins. And will heal their land,