♡︎13♡︎

George Pov

I woke up from the sound of my alarm ringing from my right ear, as i groan in frustration for waking me up.

I sat up from my bed and headed towards the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, I heard a soft meow beneath me as i looked down to see my cat rubbing his body at my legs "Morning Luca" I chuckled, pouring a fresh milk from his bowl.

Suddenly my phone rang, i picked it up to see who it was, i notice 1 missed call from my mom and a new message from Clay....I opened the chat to see his text.

☺︎︎ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕪☺︎︎

𝑯𝒊 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆!

𝑯𝒊 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒚...

I waited for his response, while eating the cereal that i just made.

☺︎︎ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕪☺︎︎

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖? :)

𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝒉𝒃𝒖?...

𝑰𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆
:)

A smile plastered on my face everytime he would randomly place a smile emoji everytime.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅
𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑??

I stared at the text and looked at the time, and texted back:

12 𝒂𝒎

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆..
𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 ;)

𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ;)

I laughed as i saw Clay's bubble popping up before disappearing, gosh i would already imagine him getting flustered or somethin.

Putting down my phone as i finished off my breakfast and put it on the sink, gonna remind myself to wash it later.

I headed upstairs and went inside the bathroom, i strip my clothes off and turned tge shower on, i shampoo my hair with a scented strawberry, i took a small exhale as i smell the sweet scent, maybe that's why Clay would randomly sniff my hair sometimes.

After i was done showering, i wrapped my waist with my towel and headed towards my locker to find something that i can wear.

------

I looked at the time on my phone, it read '11:57' a few more minutes he would be here before 12, gosh why was I'm getting nervous already, we're not even going on a date.

My thoughts were immediately vanished when the doorbell rang, I quickly rushed to get it. As I opened the door my heart skipped a beat, there infront of me was Clay, he was wearing a black turtle neck, a green jacket that he always wear it has a smiley face on, a joggers with many pockets, and a combat boots.

"Wow! you look....uhm...quite handsome today?" I gulped, trying not to be obvious.

"T-thank you, my little sister pick this outfit for me, because she said I wasn't good at fashion" he mumbled on the last sentence, I chuckled "Well your sister seems kinda right" he scoff pouting at me later on.

------

The two of us walked in a random path, looking at every building we passed through, I looked at Clay who seems to be quite nervous, "You good?" I asked and he flinch "Oh! y-yeah, I'm fine just a bit you know-" "nervous?" I cut him off and he somehow nodded.

I smiled, "Don't be! were friends after all!" nudging at him as he nudged back, but do I see him as a friend? I heard him muttered some words, but chose to ignore it.

"So where are you taking me exactly?" I looked at Clay, he smiled "It's a secret" I gulped, now I'm getting a lot more nervous.

But eventually he noticed it and held my hand gently, the warm sensation gave me comfort "Hey, it's alright I'm not a Murderer" he chuckled, but what if he is.....that would be definitely hot, wouldn't be? why the fuck am i thinking that...

We reached our destination, infront of us was a sign that says 'Evergreen Park' a park back from 1950 til it became a forest, or should I call it Evergreen Forest.

:::::𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕡 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:::::

Clay didn't let go off my hand, not that i don't mind, as we kept walking Clay suddenly let go of my hand and covered my eyes with his hand, which made me tremble and scaring my spirit, "Sorry if I scared you Georgie, I didn't want you to ruin the surprise" he nervously chuckled.

But on the contrary he took of his hand in my eye, and told me to close it instead and so I did, now here I am carefully walking down a mossy path, the scent of moss and rain mixed with dirt made me calm, the bigger hands that wrapped around my smaller ones made my stomach filled with butterflies.

"Okay! you can open your eyes now Georgie!" he said, I slowly fluttered my eyes open adjusting my vision on the sudden light infront of me, but was immediately blocked by someone.

My cheeks heat up, never did i realise how he became more than I thought it would be, "Georgie~?" the blond called as I disappeared from my thoughts, gosh what was I thinking...

The blond then moved out of the way for me to see the whole background, and Holy moly it was beautiful as hell, modern lanterns hand around in every corner, a single road light at the side of a picnic blanket between the surrounded forest.

"How did you-" I was to stunned to speak watching in awe, at the beautiful nature, the blond shrugged "found it when i was having a mental breakdown when i was just 10 or somethin like that"

"It's beautiful" I whisper, "just like you" I blush at his words immediately turned at him, sitting at the picnic blanket.

"Never in my life have I ever seen this beautiful nature, It's already giving me comfort" I laid down on the blanket, looking at the sky where the trees didn't surround it from.

"Does it?" the blind asked, "Yeah" I closed my eyes to enjoy the beautiful sound as it sang into my ears in harmony.

"Thank you Clay" with that i fell asleep, in the most comforting place that I wanted the most.

𝕐𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝕐𝔸𝕂𝕊 𝕎𝕆ℕ 𝕄ℂℂ 24 𝕃𝔼𝕊𝕊 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝕆𝕆𝕆𝕆𝕆!!!!!!!!!!

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕤𝕞𝕡 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕨𝕠, 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠!!!!