♡Author♡

Hello Author's here, i would like to make a few announcement before i get back in continuing Deeply Inlove, as you all may know, my imagination had created so many made up fucking sotries some of them maybe kinda arousal, but anywho.

Quackbur, Dreamnotfound, Karlnap stories will be applied in creating fiction stories.

STORIES TO CHOOSE:

One Night Stand
Dreamnotfound
There is one thing that George want every night after school, is to have someone to have sex with him, he doesn't like going around the school flirting with any other guys, he only search the place that is filled with sexual aroused men, and it is a bar..... George and Dream are highschool enemies they fight with each other pull a harmless pranks all the time....But what happened if Dream finds out George's sexual hobby?

Heaven And Hell
Karlnap
Sapnap the son of the devil was assigned to become the guardian of a human on earth, he will be accompanied by the other enemy, the angel, Karl... There assigned human was a kid named George, the two guardians would constantly fight to who will tempt or save the child who suffer from depression and anxiety, but soon the twoo guardians would instantly fall inlove

A Trip To England
Dreamnotfound
Dream was already getting tired of George's decline of visiting Florida, so he had no choice but to visit  England himself, He decided to not tell George about it and that he wanted to surprise him, he thought of bringing Sapnap with him. But the only thing that Dream didn't know, is the reason of George's decline of visiting Florida and meeting them.

Orphanage
Quackbur
A boy who has been living in a abusive family, was soon got thrown in a orphanage, after all those bruises and pain he had suffer of  having a person to trust with, until he met another boy around the same age as him, he's jet black hair so short, wearing a beanie that made him look cute, he finally realised that he had found someone who can save his life from his suffer.

Survival
Dreamnotfound
Dream who woke up in the middle of a forest, he didn't know when or where, or even did he got here, he couldn't remember anything, he had forgotten anything, for all he know is that he wasn't in a real world. In every journey he came across a brunette boy, who also has the same problem, they both teamed up to look for people like them, until at the very end.

Let me know if you have other stories you can request and I'll do it, :D also if i have bad grammar let me know and I'll just fix it later hahahahaha