♡44♡

I hate summer class

——————————
DREAM POV

I stared at the park for a whole minutes....didn't answer anyone's call not even texting them back telling me that i was fine when I wasn't fine....without George, I wasn't fine.

I gritted my teeth as i grab unto my hair in pure frustration, I wanted to scream so loud that the whole world can finally hear me desperately trying to find away to find the love of my life.

Tears were akready spilling down my cheeks, as i wiped them away in anger.

I need to do something....

Drista.....

Drista knows how to help...she knows everything I do and....

Without hesitation, I wuickly dialed my sister as i placed it to my ear as it kept on ringing before it was soon answered.

"Clay?? why'd you call?" she asked through the phone "Did you find him yet?"

"No...Dris, I- i need your help....okay,and you are the only person who knows who I am....and...."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there brother, I'll help, but you need to calm yourself first" She replied.

"Okay..." I sighed, relaxing myself to the bench.

"So....I actually know how to hack into any different location, cctv's and even your phone, so if i managed to help you save George, I would need a little favor for you"

I sighed "Fuck...fine, what favor?" I asked.

"Hmm...that would wait, but for now, I'm gonna help you find George, all i need is to hack into the school cameras and try and find where he was last time, I guess"

"Thanks Drista"

"No problemo, brother"

I soon hung up my ohone as i slouched down the bench to wait for her to give me the information soon

I am very sorry little birdies, this is just a small chapter, (TvT) I'll get back with you all soon....