♡31♡

Goodbye Dream SMP :'(, i have cried my tears of pain for that shit, I thank them for keeping me alive.

Tw: torture, blood, amd death.

——————

Dream Pov (5 years old)

My eyes shot wide open as I was met with a nostalgic smell outside of my room, I flinched as i heard three people yelling.

My heart dropped as i soon realised that i was in my dream, not any kind of dream.....a nightmare that i have been so afraid of.

I flinched when i heard a bottle being shattered, til i heard my mom screaming and yelling.

I looked at front, as i stared at my mirror I wasn't in my teenage self, i was back to what i was little, the most fearful kid.

"SAMMUEL PLEASE! DON'T HURT HIM" I heard my mother scream it was getting closer towards my bedroom, I flinch again as i heard my real father slapped her across the room "SHUT UP YOU DISGUSTING WH*RE!!"

I quickly got off my bed when i heard him getting closer to my bedroom, immediately slipping under the bed, hiding from the horrible man who had raise me awfully, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU CLAYTON!!" I heard him roared as he entered the room.

I closed my eyes trying not to make a sound as i hugged my toy to keep me calm, the noise soon stopped, I looked at outside, I screamed when a face of a man appeared infront of me, "There you are you little shit" he grinmed mischievously as he reached his hand towards me.

I screamed, my shot wide open, as i was quickly sat up from my bed, i breathed heavily trying to compose myself, i flinched again when someone knocked on my door.

"Clay?" I heard my mother call for me outside my room, before she opened the door knob, she gave me a worried look, "I heard a scream, are you alright honey?" I blushed clearly embarrassed that i was screaming in my sleep like a baby, "I'm fine" i chuckled slightly "just had a nightmare"

She sighed in relief as she approached my bed before sitting at edge of it, "What was your nightmare? do you want to hug and kiss you again and tell you mommy is here like old times" she joked, I scoff and laughed "I'm not 9 anymore mom" she laughed "I know darling" she said patting my head, "but tell me what happened"

I sighed "It's just about dad" she frowned when i said the word dad "I'm sorry that you experience such an abuse from your father" she said as she hugged me from the side.

"I know, it's fine he's not here anymore, he's somewhere far away from us"

"Mhm, your dad was psychotic asshole, he would always kill men who tries to flirt with me"

"W-well im glad he's gone" I said she nodded before getting up from my bed "goodnight darling, you still have school days today"

"night mom" i sighed hearing my mother closed my bedroom door, as i soon plopped down my bed again

———————

"That bad?" George asked, I nodded as i rested my head at the desk, were both at rooftop at lunchbreak, I flet his hand as he caresses my head, "Are you feeling alright now then?" I nodded.

"Good, as long as your alright nothing bad will happen okay?" I smiled and nodded again.

I felt hisfingertips gently touched mine, I blushed and smiled but soon frowned as he let go and sat up from his chair before i felt his presence beside me.

"Wanna go to that place you took me before? after school" I looked at him and smiled "so you're asking me on a date?" i grin teasing him, he chuckled before smiling "maybe, do you want it to be a date?" Yes, oh so fucking yes.

"maybe" I replied

Gosh please let me be the first person who would have kissed you so raw, that you would have forgot your name.

"Dream" I snapped from my thoughts, blushing as George had stared at me smiling innocently "what you thinkin about Dreamy?" he asked

You "oh, it's the uh upcoming prom" he grinned as i mentioned the prom.

"Oh! i haven't found a date yet!" he said, my heart throb.

"Have you found a date yet?" he asked, i looked around before shaking my head, he leaned closer to me tilting his head at the table with his arm, "do you want to be my date at the prom"

My eyes went wide as he said those words, my heart began to beat so fast like i was about to have a heart attack "y-yes" i said with a flushing face, gosh i look so fucking stupid.

George giggled as he hold my hand "guess i have a date now!" he grinned.

"Mhm"

"Your blushing" he leaned closer.

"Im not" I leaned backwards avoiding his gaze.

I felt a hand gently tilt my face to look at him, my eyes met with his brown ones, the eyes that looks like it was made from a soft dirt.

I felt our face inches closer as we both took a slow breath as we both almost leaned in for a kiss.

We flinch looking beside us as the door from the rooftop opens "Yoww! Clay guess wha-" Sapnap stops as he looked at the two of us.

"Oops did I disturb your moments?" he asked "No!" George immediately letting go of my hand "N-not at all hahaha" he laughed nervously.

"Okay? well anyways Clay dude! I have this new awesome thing i like to share with ya" Sapnap sat between us as he started gamble all this words about a mew minecraft code where animals can kill you blah blah blah.

My eyes wonders to George, as he was now focused on his phone before standing up "I need to go, Wilbur and I should be meeting at the cafe, bye Sap, bye Dream!" he said as he walked away.

George please don't leave me here with the idiot.

I watched as he left the rooftop, Sapnap stop talking then began to look around if anyone was here.

" Alright" he bluntly said I looked at him confused "What's up with you and Gogy?" what

👁️👄👁️ Hi, how the fuck are yah?