♡43♡

I'm tired of school (    —_—), are you tired as well?

TW: mention of rape, knife play, mild torture

——————————
George Pov

A stenchy smell can be filled all over my surroundings, hearing different voices in the background was slowly waking me up.

I slowly opened my eyes, as the harsh lights almost blinded my as I grunted in annoyance.

My vision was soon adjusting as I was noticed to be insode of a white room, "What?" I muttered in my breath, but let out another grunt from the headache.

"Fucking hell!!" A voice outside yelled, "Albert calm down, no one will know that we did this" another voice tries to  calm the person as he kept on shouting.

"Calm down!?!? what if we got caught!? we can end up in Jail Quiesy!!" I rolled my eyes.

The voices was soon silent as I heard a door forecfully being opened before it slams shut. My eyes widen, as a shadow figure of a girl can be seen already walking down the stairs.

I must be in the basement, I thought to myself.

" Good morning Georgie~" Quiesy greeted watching as she carries down a medium size blue box.

I stared at her in shock....the fuck is she doing here?

"W-what??" I said my body was now shaking in fear.

"Calm down sweet boy, I'm just doing my job here, I'm not the responsible for this that bitch does" she said giggling as she puts down the box on a nightstand.

"Wha-what are going to d-do to me?" I asked, it's been 4 years and she was still the same bitch as always.

She scoff, "What else do you think? ofcourse I'm going to have my fun with you~" she said purring, her fingers touching my jaw.

I let out a whimper, as she clutched through my cheeks pulling me towards her, her other hand grabbing something from the box as she shoved it to my mouth out of nowhere, forcing me to swallow it.

A few struggle as i reluctantly swallowed the pill inside of mouth, befpre i began coughing after she let go.

"Good boy~" she said patting my head. 

I let out a whimper as she flips out a blade pointing it directly to my chin before she began to go lower, tears were now falling from my cheeks, as i cried. 

"Aww~ don't cry, Georgie~ I'll make you feel good" she laugh, I then felt her palming through my private area, I felt disgusted, as i started to whimper and whine from what she was doin, it was too much. 

"Do you like that Georgie? ~I'm sure you do~" I felt piercing cold eyes looking directly at me, but i kept my gaze away from it, trying not to get the best from a whore like her. 

My eyes suddenly went wide, as my trousers were trying to get off from my lower half, I scream trying to push her away, but only to feel the blade now pressing to my thighs, I scream....It hurts.... 

"Stay still...you know what the consequences are if you disobey me" she said with venom in her words. 

My eyes was now filled with tears of pain amd suffering....Clay....where was he.... I need you....I closed my eyes. 

—————————————

DREAM POV:

Fuck....I started pacing around in my room

"Look Clay, maybe George just went home and left his phone....we can call your parents and we can ask them if—" I cut them off yelling. 

"No! You don't understand!! you don't fuckin understand!! George can't just go and walk home, when he should be going home with me!!!" I said in utter panic and frustration 

My Step dad let out a sigh, as she patted my mom's back giving her a signal to leave me alone for now.... 

"We'll talk to the police and ask George's parent tomorrow, just please....honey get some rest..." She said before leaving my room. 

"Aren't you going to find him?" I turned to look at my sister leaning on the door, as i ran my jands through my hair. 

"I... I don't know what to do"  I said, sitting down onto the floor, as tears were now pouring down my cheeks.

My sister frowned, as she approach me, sitting beside me as she ran her hand through my back to keep me calm from panicking too much.

"It's going to be alright Dream...don't worry" she said

"What if it's not...what if—" she cut me off.

"Hey! look at me fuck nuts, you are my brother-in-law's lover, George needs you...he needs you to save him, comfort him...so don't sit here and start acting like a fucking baby, and save him, be the monster you are now, when he is in danger" she said as she stared deeply into my soul.

It's time....save him....
Kill
kill
kill
kill

I took a deep breath as i stood up, my sister looked up at me, with pure proudness.

Grabbing my car. keys amd my mask, as i quickly left the the house, ignoring the calls of my parents to come back inside, starting the engine as i drove off.

The only thing in my mind.....was that I want him back....

Ayoll... what's up

News flash, new story is comin out, amd it's about the story of Fundy vs Tallulah lol, I have so many things to do to school, I don't wanna end up in summer class