7. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘐𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕

Before Y/n could open her mouth again, she felt some sort of black liquid spew out of it. She didn't even have time to assess what was going on before her vision flashed to black for a couple of seconds, only for it to return and startle her with a different setting. A lab. Everything was different, even her clothes. The oversized clothing that Shigaraki had let her have disappeared, leaving her in skin-tight shorts and bandages wrapped around her chest. Katsuki and the league were nowhere to be seen either, but she wasn't alone. "You..." Y/n hissed, her eyes making contact with a familiar-looking doctor. "Dr. Daruma Ujiko. Are you familiar with him?" All for One asked, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder. She shrugged it off, glaring at the ugly bald doctor in front of her.

"I'm afraid that young Y/n doesn't possess a quirk."

"You could say so." She hummed, making the doctor gulp. After a few seconds, she realised the position she was in. She quickly turned to face her grandfather, he smiled when he sensed her elevated heartbeat. "Wait. But I haven't convinced Katsuki yet. I'm- my test isn't over, why am I.." Y/n started to laugh nervously, looking around the lab that she was teleported to. "There's no need for that little Y/n..." All for One hummed, pushing her forwards towards some sort of pod. "Wh-what? Why?" She mumbled quickly, hesitantly walking towards the device.

The pod was tube-shaped, and there were many tubes and wires attached to it. 'Did I not pass? Is he going to kill me?' She couldn't help but think. "You were outstanding out there. I am very proud of how far you've come in so little time. No one has ever come this far in only two months..." He said, his voice calm. 'Is he... oh god. This is so much worse...' The doctor walked towards her, giving her a sheepish smile before taking hold of her hand. She was about to snatch her hand away but she felt the grip that All for One had on her shoulder tighten.

"Your moral view did a complete flip, for the better of course. And your physique is at its peak. You've trained well in all aspects my child, I believe it's time for you to reach your true potential..." He mused, watching how she flinched when the doctor suddenly stuck a needle into her arm, shooting sedative liquids through her veins. She turned towards her grandfather, the motion made her feel sick due to whatever the hell she just got pumped with. "H-hey wait. I- maybe we can talk about this for a second- I personally don't think I'm ready-" "Nerves are natural, little Y/n." He answered nonchalantly.

"Huh?-" He pushed her back, making her stumble into the open pod. "You'll just need to get over them." All for One said. Y/n felt restraints quickly and tightly pull at her arms and legs. She looked down to see silver buckled straps holding down her ankles, thighs, waist, wrists, and arms. She frowned, not remembering when and who put them on. Her sight was foggy, fading every now and then, her hearing muffled and her brain fried. "Wait wait wait please hold on!" She tried to shout, but the doctor gave her a sick smile and shut the glass doors of the pod. "You're in good hands, Y/n Yagi..." He croaked, pushing some buttons on a control pad.

"All for One- Sir- Grandfather we can talk about this for a second just hold on-" She gasped when the tubes connected to the device started pumping liquids into it. "Don't fret. This liquid will only slightly enhance your strength to be able to handle Heal. Then we can move on to the main course..." The restraints rustled as Y/n pulled at them, trying to escape the rapidly rising liquid. She strained the muscles of her neck while she tried to keep her mouth and nose above the liquid. "It'll only be a minute. I recommend you relax into the sedative or else this will be a painful experience." All for One said, staring at the struggling Y/n.

She took one last breath before her head was fully submerged in the liquid. Her body felt strange, her muscles were tensed up, and her heart pumped faster, more aggressively. Partially because of the panic that was gripping her while she was basically being drowned, but also because of this strange liquid that she was soaked in. A sudden searing white pain shot through her spinal cord, moving to her nervous system and sending electrical blinding pain to every inch of her body. All for One sighed and kept his head up as he watched Y/n push and pull at her restraints. Bubbles escaped her mouth when she opened it to scream from the pain.