♡ 11. Primo Bacio ♡

Considering it was such a fancy place, the men in our group had to wear black pants with white button-up shirts. To no one's surprise, I kept looking at Narancia who had his sleeves rolled up. He looked pretty attractive this way, he had even ditched his bandana. He was currently sitting in the corner of the living room, complaining about how the shirt was strangling him.

"Hey, Narancia..." He looked up at me, his eyes softening as he saw me. "Do you... want some help with you hair? It looks a bit messy."

"O-Oh. Uh, yeah. Sure, that'd be, uh, great, thanks." I got a hairbrush and sat down behind him on a chair. My fingers touched his tangled hair and he shivered a bit at the touch.

"Sorry, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just not used to others touching my hair like that." He shrugged and I began brushing his soft hair. It was messy, but somehow still pretty soft. I occasionally had to untangle some strands with my fingers, but I did so as carefully as I could. Mista and Trish sat at the other side of the room, giggling as they stared at us.

"They really like teasing us, huh?" My attempt to lighten the mood seem to have worked, because he chuckled when I said it.

"Yeah, but it makes me wanna use Aerosmith on them." This time, I was the one to laugh. During our conversation, Trish walked over to me, clearly with a plan in mind. She brought out Spice Girl and aimed at me. Neither I, nor Narancia had the time to react before her fist flew towards my earrings. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to make them melt or something, but the impact never came. I opened my eyes again, revealing that my stand had protected me. Somehow, she redirected the attack on Trish, causing her earrings to become liquid-like. I was in shock.

"Wait, were you going to use your stand to mess with me?!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe... But now we know what your stand does!"

"And... What does it do exactly?" Narancia asked. Half of his hair was still tangled, and his face had confusion written all over it. Mista facepalmed in the corner.

"You dumb rat, she can reflect attacks onto her opponents." Mista sighed loudly from the corner.

"OHHHH! Yeah, I totally knew that." Narancia smiled proudly, even though we all knew he definitely didn't understand that at first.

"Should I continue brushing your hair?" Trish looked at us, smiled and went back to Mista. Most likely, they were talking about us.

"Yes, please!" He was like a child sometimes, but I couldn't deny that he made me really happy. Narancia had a special place in my heart. Mista whispered something to Trish that led to them leaving the room. I didn't really bother to question it and just kept on brushing. I wanted to somehow flirt with him, maybe by giving him a nickname or something, but the thought also made me nervous.

"Hey, uh, Nara, are you nervous about the mission?" I asked and he turned to look at me.

"A little, how about you?" He didn't take notice of the nickname... or maybe he did, but just didn't care?

"It's my first real mission, of course I'm nervous... You've done this before, right? Is it always scary?"

"Only when you almost die." He said it way too casually. "U-Uh but you don't need to worry! Bucciarati wouldn't send you on that type of missions!"

"That type of missions? Have you ever been near death?" This really got my curiosity going.

"Yeah... A few times, but once in specific. While fighting Trish's father, the previous boss, I got impaled by some iron bars and nearly died. Luckily, Giorno saved me before my soul left my body." He was definitely too casual about this, he could have actually died. I wouldn't have met him, and he wouldn't have been here today. I could feel myself get teary-eyed at the thought.