two

Y/N

A while after Me and Billie met. I swear, something just clicked. 4 months later, she was constantly staying at my hotel because I would stay in the city. I don't live in LA but I do visit a lot. As, I looked at the blond girl that was laying in my bed, watching TV, I couldn't help but just stare. There's an energy about her that makes my heart beat irregularly. I laid beside her and watched TV with her. 

I could talk to this girl about anything. Music and clothes are just something we bonded over. We both took it so seriously and that's what i loved about her. The passion she has for something she loves is just so enticing. 

"I like this movie." She said, mumbling lowly. We were watching Cars 2.

"I like the movie too." I say, as i scoot closer to her. It was a respectful distance until she scooted herself onto me. I had no problem with this, in fact i even put my hand over her waist. She hummed and got even more comfortable with me. I laid my head into the crook of her neck and just stared at the TV. I know I should feel guilty about cuddling with my friend's girlfriend like this. Something about her, makes all good intentions get lost. We said nothing to clarify our feelings for each other but i think we both just knew. 

I'd never cross the line with her but knowing she was Ryder's never crossed my mind. I didn't even think about it until her phone rang and I saw the caller ID. 

"I gotta take this." she said quietly, as she got up and took the call outside of the room. 

I got up and stood near where she was at. I heard the whole conversation. 

"No, Ryder. I'm at Drew's house." 

"Why are you so concerned about what I'm doing?" 

"Why are you asking for my location?" 

"Whatever Ryder. I'm hanging up." 

With that, she ended the call and walked back into the room where i was at. 

"I'm assuming that was him." I said, sighing loudly.

"Yeah," She said, running her hands through her hair and laying back down. "just lay with me." 

And I did as she told me. It was about 3:30 am and I usually go to sleep at 10 which is a schedule that keeps me on track for tours. It's weird I wasn't drowsy or yawning. We sat there in silence. The only thing making a sound was the TV. 

"Billie." 

"Yeah?" 

silence

"Drop him."

She turned her body so she could look at me and she cupped my face. whoa. we never did this before. 

"I can't." She said lowly. 

"Billie, I want to be with you." My breathing was heavy and anxiety ridden. We sat in silence again. Our lips were so close to meeting. 

I gulped and she just stared at me, brushing her thumb over my lips and nose. Our bodies scooted closer. closer. closer. closer. Our legs were entangled. Everything was touching, besides our lips. Her blue eyes were staring into mine. 

I know, i'm crossing the line but the more we get closer to crossing it, the farther the line gets. There's morals I have. Lines, I could never cross but there's something about her that makes all good intentions get lost. 

Fuck it, I'm a bad person. 

I grabbed her face gently and connected our lips, she reciprocated quickly. We kissed for a while until we were tired. 

"I want to be with you too." She says as she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. 

.......