four

Y/N POV (Look at my hubby on the right.)

Vibrations with Billie were heavy. This girl was on my mind all the time. She's been staying at my house for two weeks and we only skipped one day then she had to go home. Today, I was talking to Ryder because we set up a lunch date together.

"You got any hoes, Y/N?" Ryder said, picking at the food on his plate before taking a bite.

Not going to lie, when he said that Billie crossed my mind. She's not one of my hoes though, but she's not my girlfriend either. She's his girlfriend.

"It's complicated." I say lowly, taking a bite of the pasta on my plate.

"Hey man, don't worry about them, bros over hoes." Ryder shrugged, then took a swig of his beer.

I kept thinking about Billie. Like what she was doing or is she thinking about me? Did she find a new favorite song? The thing is, I don't care about 'bros over hoes' because I would rather hold Billie's hand rather than just have a cool handshake. I also wondered if he would've said that if Billie was in front of him.

His phone rang and he left the table to answer the call. After a few minutes, Ryder came back and sat down.

"You want to come to the movies with us?" He asked and not going to lie, I didn't. I wanted to call Billie and ask how her day was going. I wanted to fall asleep on the phone with her. I wonder if Ryder would punch me in my face when he finds out I was fucking his girlfriend.

"Who's going to be there?" I shrug and finally look up at Ryder.

"Just a couple of my friends and Billie." Ryder said, then looking at his phone and typing something.

Suddenly, my mood perked up and I wanted to go to the movies. Anything to hang out with her. Anytime, someone mentions her, I immediately want to go.

"Yeah, I'll go." I say nonchalantly, and he nods his head then a little bit after that, we finished our food. I paid the bill and we went our separate ways. I have to go get ready.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once I got home, I Facetimed Billie as I was getting dressed since I got out of the shower. I place my phone on the dresser, just so I can get my clothes on and also see her face.

"Hey, pretty girl." Billie says when she answers the phone. I felt my face heat up as I tried to put on my socks and shoes. Once I finished putting on my clothes, I picked up my phone and looked at her.

"Hey, baby," I say smiling, this girl has me cheesing so hard.

Billie was packing her luggage for France. We spend so much time together, I forget we're not the same person, let alone together.

"Are you going to the movies?" I ask, intently watching her pack her clothes in a suitcase.

"Yeah, I just need to get dressed but I kind of lost track of time." She was smiling as hard as I was.

"I'm going too." it was silent for a while, we were just staring at each other lovingly. 

Our smiles were big and I swear I could hear my own heart beat. 

"I know, we aren't texting anything incriminating to each other but we have to delete our discussion." I speak up and she hits me with a look and replies like 'duh bitch.' Which makes me laugh, "I just don't want your man to think we're creeping behind his back." I say, shrugging.

"We kind of are." Billie said laughing as well. I know I should feel guilty but i'm feeling everything but guilt. 

Billie then checks the time and frowns. 

"I'm sorry babe, I have to go but I'm definitely going to be at the movies tonight." Billie said before kissing the screen and I did too and told her goodbye. 

"It's, it's like starting a race
And then when you take off
They like, "No, no, it's not a end."

It was too late and shit

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When I arrived at the movies, I was so nervous and so excited to see my girl. I turned off my car and went inside the theater. Recently, I've been subtly asking Ryder to bring Billie to me. Just so me and her can hang out right in front of his face. Not because I want to rub it in but I think it'd be too obvious. 

When, I walked in, i noticed that Billie was standing alone so I walked up to her. 

"Hey, you look pretty tonight." I say smiling as the pretty blond girl turned around. 

"Oh my god. Y/N." Billie said quickly hugging me then pulling back. There was no sight of Ryder so I intertwined our fingers and we walked to where the movie was playing. 

Once we reached the place where the big screen was, we let go of each other's hands. Ryder was at the bottom row and I urged Billie to sit with him as I sat on the top row. Billie sat next to me and intertwined our fingers. I cupped her face with my free hand and kissed her. I pulled away and just stared at her and she did the same. Ryder turned his head back and looked at us. Me and Billie noticed and I didn't move an inch and neither did she. 

It seemed innocent but I know he's not fucking stupid. 

We watched the movie, hand in hand. The whole time. 

/////////////////////////////////////////

After the movie finished, a lot of our friends stayed after so there was a good amount of bodies in the theater and it was starting to get stuffy so me and Billie went outside for some fresh air. There were a handful of people outside as well but I didn't mind. I asked Billie if she wanted to smoke weed with me and she agreed. So there I was, walking up and down the block, smoking a blunt with the love of my life. Man, I found my purpose. If I fuck this friendship up for her, I think it's worth it.

 We were just talking about random shit. Clothes and Music mostly. I told her about how I was starting to get more into rap now like i used to when I was younger. She just talked to me about how much she loved her dog. She loves shark. 

Ryder was there when we got back to the front of the theater. I was laughing and Billie was laughing. It all started when Billie smiled. Ryder walked over to me and grabbed me by my shirt. 

"Yo? What the fuck?" I say, putting my hands up in defense. 

"The fuck you think you're doing?" Ryder said, i'm pretty sure, his spit flew in my eye. 

"What am I doing, Ryder?" I say, shrugging. 

"Billie's my girlfriend bro. My fucking girlfriend." He says and to be honest, I didn't even flinch. 

"You're threatened as shit," i say laughing slightly

"You're for real about to hit a bitch? In front of all these fucking people? How would you fucking look? Billie isn't even fucking gay bro. Get your fucking hands off of me." I say as I used both of my hands to push Ryder off of me. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed Billie's and walked to the car. 

I don't know why I continue to fuck with their relationship. Fuck, y/n. Just leave them alone. You're just a person on the surface. Their connections are deeper than yours. 

"I said surface, like, 'cause they got roots
Like, I'm the new nigga
You know, they be fuckin'

Yuh, yuh."

.............................................

Fuck.