seven

Billie; smut.

(A/N: Y/N uses they/them pronouns for everyone who isn't comfortable with she/her, if i accidentally use she/her though, let me know. -L ) 

I was staying at Y/N hotel for a while, just until Ryder got back. They were planning on going back home to Georgia but stayed for me. Cancelled the ticket back home and everything. When we got back to their apartment last night, we just cried. We sat on the couch and cried in each other's arms, some sad tears, some happy.

Me and Y/N were sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast. I was wearing their clothes even though I had plenty left at their hotel. They might as well rent an apartment with how much they're spending to stay in a hotel in LA. 

We sat there, across the kitchen table from each other, taking quick glances at one another and smiling. There was no around us to witness our eye-fucking. There was no one there to notice. It was just us.

I was supposed to go back to my city to see Drew but I didn't know how to bring it up so I just went on and said it. 

"I was going to stay the night at Drew's tonight," I said, picking at the food on my plate. Y/N looked up and dropped their fork on their plate and gave me their full attention. 

"Would you want to come down there with me?" I continued, following the end of the sentence with a smile. 

"I'm sorry I can't hit that zone, tomorrow is Monday and I'm too busy next week. I have the photo shoot, interviews, I have to re-new my contract with Converse," Y/N said, kissing my forehead and then taking their plate to the sink. 

"I don't want to take time away from you seeing your friend but if you stayed, we could spend the week together." 

I thought about it. I haven't seen Drew in a while. I missed her but I kind of missed Y/N more. I need some dick too so I think if i stayed it would be a win-win.

I put my finger on my chin and began to pretend that I was thinking which made Y/N laugh as they leaned their body against the counter, waiting for my reply. 

"Mhmmmmm." I dragged out as I tapped my finger on my chin. I saw Y/N's reaction get a little impatient. 

"I'll stay a week. She'll get over that." I say, walking over to Y/N, leaving a peck on their lips and putting my plate in the sink. They pulled me, closer to them and laid their hands on my hips, reconnecting the kiss. 

"This will be the best week ever." Y/N said, smiling into the kiss. 

                                                              Day One

"come on baby," Y/n said excitedly . We were doing a morning jog around the neighborhood along the backside of the hotel.

I stopped and leaned over, out of breath. I took out my inhaler and puffed it, three times before taking a deep breath.

"Fuck this. I'm gonna walk." I said to Y/N and they just smiled and walked alongside me. 

"You looked like you could use a break." Y/N said, laughing loudly and wiping the sweat off of their forehead. 

"Why didn't you stop then?" I said as I was still breathing heavily. 

"Hey, good stamina means I can last longer when we fuck." Y/N said smirking. 

I smile and start take a puff of my inhaler before jogging again.

"Get to stepping. Let's go." I said, Now ahead of Y/N and they started picking up their pace.