six

Y/N

"Bro, it is 7 in the morning." I said to my smiling best friend, Vill. "Whatever nigga, i heard you were sad so i'm here to cheer my friend up." He said as he stepped into my apartment. 

"You could have called. I didn't even get the chance to dress." I said yawning and stretching for a good 20 seconds before following Vill around my house.

"I can tell, you got a fucking mop on your head." Vill said, picking out my clothes from my drawer and handing them to me and then pointing to the bathroom. 

"Shower. I can smell your depressed ass through the door." I groan in annoyance and walk to the bathroom.

*********

There I was, walking around the park, Vill right beside me. We were talking about anything. We were just catching up. I love this man. As friends of course. 

The sky was such a clear blue, it reminded me of her eyes. those pretty blue eyes. I felt my heart ache. I fucked up so bad. I told Vill about what was happening with Billie. When I did, I couldn't help but cry. I couldn't eat so he fed me. I wouldn't go outside so he forced me to get some fresh air. I needed a clear head space. 

"I know you love her man." Vill said under his breath, kicking the rocks below with his shoe. "But that's Ryder's girl. That's our boy, we can't-"

"I know." I say, cutting Vill off. He respected my love for Billie enough to keep us a secret but I knew it was eating him up inside but knowing him, he'd never spill. 

"I'm not going to lie, I didn't even know she was gay." He said smiling slightly and then while we were walking he turned to me. 

"I'm glad you got her though. It doesn't seem like you can have her anytime soon but seeing the way Ryder is... All i'm saying is she deserves better. If you knew the people in the relationship or not." 

I just nodded my head and continued walking forward, my hands in my pocket, looking down at my black and white converse. I never was a Jordan type of person so Converse were my favorite shoes. Shit, I even signed a deal with them.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to speak about the situation but I did want to know if Billie was okay.

"Ryder told me they got into an argument about you. They argued about if Ryder was mad about You and Billie because  i guess, Ryder's excuse was because he knew Billie longer. Assuming that would factor into her love for him."

I got my closure, I knew what Billie was up to and that's all I wanted to know. I'm not gonna speak on her boyfriend, just for Vill to report back but knowing Vill, the man can hold a secret. 

"I don't even know what to say to that. I love that girl. We clicked as soon as we met. We were at each other's hip. When she came back to the hotel that I was staying in, I swear spending time with her was amazing. The first night, we talked about our interests. I didn't even want to fuck because her presence was enough. Me and her just make sense. You know?" 

Vill was now the silent one. He just hummed in response. 

"It hurts doesn't it?" was all he fixed his mouth to say. 

"What does?" I asked, now stopping in my tracks to look at him.

"You think she the love of your life but she's fucking your friend. She's fucking you. She's kissing him. She's kissing you. It's repetitive and you don't know if she wants to have fun or if she really loves you. It sucks because you don't know what goes on behind her and Ryder's closed doors but Ryder doesn't know what goes on behind yall's either."

I let his words process in my brain. I bit my lip and stared at the ground.

"it sucks man." That was all I could croak out. 

"Let's just turn back and go home, yeah?" Vill turned back to walk me back to my apartment and he rubbed my back. He was always there when I needed him. 

"You know, I got every damn car, multiple cribs

But it's like, "No, I want that."

************************

It barely rains in LA but when it does, the city looks so pretty. Vill had left and I was packing up my things to stay in my house in Georgia, where I live originally. All my loved ones were there so it was nice to know I was going to see some familiar faces. I missed my mom. The food. My nieces and nephews. I had extended my stay in LA and I knew it, i just didn't want to be in the same city as her. I want to see her face so badly. I spent so much time crying. 

My phone rang and I turned around to pick it up since it was on the desk beside me. I saw that it was Vill and I picked it up. As soon as I did, he started rambling.  

"Bro, he's gone." 

"Fuck, you mean he's gone? who?"

"Look, he told me not to say anything but he leaving for a bit. A business trip. He leaving for a business trip."

"so, that means-"

"GO GET YOUR GIRL."

I hung up the phone and I never ran out of the room so fast. I don't run but man, I was the fucking flash. Jumping over mailboxes and fences. 10 long minutes of running. I found that Billie was running towards me. It kind of startled me, not going to lie.

We were just running towards each other. It was a pretty funny coincidence. We met half way along the avenue. Our wet hair was dangling in front of our faces. 

"Y/N?"

I haven't heard her voice in so long. I missed her so much. 

"Billie?" I laughed slightly. We stood 2 feet apart. We walked closer to each other. We stood there. Face to Face. We were so frantic from emotion and the rain. 

"I was running to your hotel." Billie, said out of breath, her chest heaving up and down. 

"I was running to your house." I said smiling, pushing the wet hair out of her eyes and her doing the same for me. 

"I miss you so much." We said in unison. We just started sobbing. our tears, mixing in with the rain. We laughed through our tears and we just cupped each other's faces. For awhile, everything was silent and all you could hear is the patter of the rain, hitting the ground.

We were sobbing so hard. I was so happy, i got Billie back. My girl.

I smiled and she smiled. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. We smiled against each other's lips. 

The kisses were chaste, our tears falling on our lips along with the rain.

"I'm so in love with you." i say, under my breath.

"I'm so in love with you too." Billie said, reconnecting our lips with a kiss. 

"stay with me. For a day, at least." I said, smiling wide.

"Of course." 

"I love you."

"I love you more, Y/N."

-------------------------------

A/N: it's so late and i have school slay.