eleven

My whole family crowded the table. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Distant Cousins and family members I've never seen before. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, Y/N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU."  Everyone yelled with smiles plastered across their faces. 

To be honest, when i blow out my candles on my birthday. I don't even wish for anything so i just blew them out. Everybody cheered and my mom leaned over to cut the cake. Handing everybody who wanted some a piece. 

I instead didn't even want cake so I rushed myself up the stairs. Until i reached the glass door and behind the glass door was all of the Georgian buildings so i sat on the balcony chair. 

I closed the glass door that was behind me and just sat in silence as i heard cars honk, people shouting and dogs barking.

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

I was startled by a knock on the door behind me. I look back to see Billie opening the door, sliding through the small crack she made in between the opening. 

"Jesus! fuck! you scared me." I say with wide eyes as i settle into my seat once again. 

She just looks at me as she leans against the balcony rail, placing her hands carefully along the bar. 

"What's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be enjoying your birthday?" Billie huffs out as she brushes her hair behind her ears. 

"I just wasn't feeling it today." I sigh out while slumping further in my chair. 

Billie just nods her head and stares at me. 

"Come on." Billie says, smiling as she grabs my hand and pulls me up out of the chair. 

"What are you doing?" I laugh loudly at how widely she's smiling. 

"I'm just spending time with my favorite person." 

"Which is?" 

"you."

She took my TV remote off of my bed and turned on Prom by SZA before grabbing something off of the nightstand. 

She laid a small kiss on my lips before pushing down onto the bed and straddling me. 

"Are we about to have sex right now?" I laugh slightly as i rest my hands on her hips, caressing her curves as i watch her admirable features gleam in the sunset's delicate kiss. 

She just looks at me and laughs before cupping my face with both of her hands. 

"No." Billie says as she taps my face with her finger. 

"But we are doing your make-up." Billie says as she bites her lips and starts applying eyeliner to my eyes. 

"You better not fuck me up." I smile stupidly and she does as well. 

"I won't baby. I promise." Billie lays a soft kiss on my forehead before going back to focus on my eyeliner. 

A couple minutes passed by and she still wasn't finished. We were still sitting in an awkward silence from what happened yesterday. 

"I don't hate you." i mumbled, she gave me a quick glance before focusing on my make-up. No longer bothering making eye contact. 

"I just don't want to be here when you get the feeling or sudden urge to kiss any other gender but a boy or whatever the fuck i am." 

Yet, an awkward silence still fills the air. 

a large sigh flies from my mouth. 

Billie doesn't say much, i didn't expect her to. Maybe an explanation would have been nice. 

She leads me to the bathroom once she finishes my make up and grabs my face. 

"I think you are beautiful, Y/N. I'm still figuring shit out. I'm sorry." Billie whispers out while looking at me through the mirror. 

I nod my head and walked out of the bathroom to get my stuff off of the floor and bed. 

"I'm gonna pack." I say lowly. 

"Since we're leaving tonight." 

--

"Make sure you guys come back soon. I love you." My mom says as she wraps me in a tight hug. 

"I will. I promise. I love you too." I say as i hug back. 

I get on my knees as Juniper and Autumn tackle me for a hug. 

"I'ma miss you guys. Remember what mom said. Do good in school and you can come on my next tour during the summer." I laugh as they hug both sides of my body and i wrap them in a tight hug. 

"I'm gonna plan my outfit for the tour!" They squealed. 

"Let's not forget the school part." My mom butts into their excitement. 

They laugh and I laugh. 

"It was so nice meeting you all. Thank you so much." Billie say as she gives my mom a hug. 

"It was such a pleasure having you here. Don't even." My mom says as she wraps her arms around Billie. 

Our Uber rolls up and Billie says goodbye to my siblings and we wave them goodbye as we enter the car. 

Billie places her hand into mine and i hold on tight. 

-

We get off of the plane. 7 hours later. We get our bags from baggage claim. Billie intertwines her hand with mine once again. 

"Billie, you realize this shit is gonna get leaked somewhere right?" I say referring to how cuddled up we are right now. 

"And?" she says as she opens the exit from the airport, still hand in hand. 

"Billie, what the fuck? Are you serious right now?"  a voice shouted. 

fuck...