Pathways: Loona and Y/N.

(Skip if you read the previous chapter: Settling Differences)

(Awww, what a cute simp you are, bringing Loona with you!)

Loona finally took a decision after what seemed like ages.

Loona: "Eh, whatever, I trust my father to not run his mouth, I'll come!"

Stolas: "Great! Then follow me!"

Y/N, Stolas and Loona soon were inside of the Goetia Mansion, as Loona was taken aback by the various books, precious vases and jewelry.

Octavia: "Oh, good, you finally came, who's that behind you?"

Loona: "I'm Loona, Y/N's hell- Sorry, Blitzø's hellhound. I'm her adopted daughter."

Octavia: "Oh, great. Would you look at that, Dad? You ruined another perfect family!"

Stolas: "Octavia, can you please not in front of our guests?"

Y/N: "This type of bickering was the same thing my mom and dad used to before they uh... died."

Stolas: "I'm sorry."

Y/N: "No need to, pal, shit like this happens."

Loona: "Well, Hello your Highness!"

Stolas: "Oh, what's the sudden cordiality?"

Loona: "Well, you are part of the Ars Goetia Family, after all."

Stolas: "Oh, don't worry, small hellhound, Y/N's our friend. You can call me Stolas and that's Octavia."

Ha! They called the hellhound small!

Octavia: "Well, Y/N, would you like to know how your powers work?"

Y/N: "Powers?"

Octavia: "Powers!"

Loona: "Shut the fuck up, both of you."

Y/N: "You're small, so YOU shut up."

Loona: "Hey, they-"

Y/N: "Apapap- they told you you're small."

Loona growled at Y/N, what once would have caused her to go balls-to-the-wall ballistic on him now only earns a growl and a death stare. I call that progress!

Y/N: "Now, Octavia, what's this thing about powers?"

Octavia: "Well, I already told you can do pretty much anything as long as your blood supply is full!"

Y/N: "Yeah, No shit Sherlock, how do I evoke stuff?"

Octavia: "Well, we discovered you can create these things called "Evokations" simply focusing on what you want to create and swiping your hand!"

Y/N: "I smell bullshit."

Octavia: "I don't think so, the maid cleans pretty well."

Y/N: "Ohmygod. It's a joke."

Octavia: "Oh. Anyways. Come on, focus on something!"

Y/N: "You know, I always wanted a revolver so I could spin it around..."

Octavia: "Alright, on the book here it says to... bring your arm forward."

Y/N did what he was told.

Octavia: "...Now focus on what you want to create."

Y/N, again, did what he was told, creating a mental image of the revolver he wanted to evoke.

Octavia: "...And slowly swipe in the air."

Y/N, for the last time, did what he was told, resulting, however, in some red sparks.

Octavia: "Oh, wow. I guess it's not that easy?"