Truth Seekers, Part 2.

(Sorry for separating this in two parts but this is a bit harder than I tought.

Right as Loona came crashing through the window, Y/N stabbed his demonic self through the core. Littered with cuts and broken pieces of armor, the hallucination looked at Y/N and laughed.

Y/N (H): "You've defeated your... inner demons."

Y/N: "Do you always have to speak in shitty one liners, man?"

Y/N (H): "I have a sword through my chest, what do you think, asshat?!"

Y/N tried to get a counter-point, but was unable to find one.

Y/N: "Touchè."

The human twisted the blade before pushing the blade all the way down through the core.

Y/N (H): "Let me help you... brother!"

Y/N's skin started to become trapped in scales as it enveloped his entire body, red light shining through, while Y/N tried to remain calm.

Back at the facility...

Loona: "It's not a family reunion, let's get the fuck out of here before we get more company!"

Blitzø: "Oh no, no... I've had one too many emotions today, Let's fuck these guys UP!"

Loona hopped down the window, reverting back to her hellhound form, Blitzø grabbing his trusty old gold flintknock pistol, Millie brandishing her axe and Moxxie grabbing a shotgun...

Loona: "Blitzø, where the fuck is Y/N?!"

Blitzø: "Shit, they must have-"

A crimson red light poured down from the ceiling, revealing Y/N in his demonic form levitating off the ground.

Y/N: "Fear not... I am-"

A plentiful of shurikens were thrown at his way, interrupting his cool entrance.

Y/N: "Alright, you're a bitch, come here!"

Teleporting to the unnamed agent who didn't respect the cool main character doing a monologue scene, he stabbed him through the back, twirling his katana with his hand.

Y/N: "Game's on!"

A fight scene starts as one agent attempts to strike Blitzo with the sickle end of his kusarigama, only for Loona to catch it in her mouth and yank hard, throwing the wielder across the room to hit an agent with a katana. A female agent attempts multiple strikes at Loona with her naginata, but Loona deftly dodges and, with the kusarigama sickle still in her mouth, stabs the agent through the throat. She releases the kusarigama and grabs the chain in her hands while running, wrapping it around another agent's neck and yanking hard enough to decapitate both him and the agent with the sickle end in her throat, sending both their heads flying.

Y/N, grabbing one of the heads that Loona sent flying, threw it at one of the agents, making an audible bonk sound before he was cut clean in two.

Y/N: "Hey! Do you guys mind?!"

Y/N broke his katana with his hand, as it reformed into his demonic guantlets and the demonic form wore down, showing the classic red trenchcoat a devil hunter once wore mixed with the deep red blood from his enemies.

Loona: "Y/N, catch!"

Y/N jumped in mid air and caught the sickle of the kusarigama in mid air, redirecting the weight straight at an agent with sunglasses, which the weight broke easily. Grabbing the sickle yet again, he extended the chains and wrapping it to his foot, twirled around while breakdancing to cut up the five agents who surrounded him. Stopping he gave a faint smile to Loona.