Chapter 3

Izuku was fine, he made sure to smile and wave to people. As he passed through servants and common people when he and his guards/friends went shopping. He had to keep face despite his deep dislike of having to return to the village that had once shunned him.

He was frustrated and stressed. Whenever he changed a leaf with a new herb to hide his scent Ochako or a guard in the room would wince at the sour scent of s distressed omega. On the third day of their stay, Izuku was dragged by Ochako to take a spa day. Izuku decided to take a bath in the lake.

In the Toshi tribe, taking baths with close friends or loved ones was a way to trust and formality. Except for a pup to be with their respected guardian. It was also a way to get to know one another better.

Izuku was very flustered when he and Ochako did but grew accustomed to it while Iida who secretly (obviously) crushed on Ochako, would bathe with Shouto and other alphas as alphas could only go with betas and omegas if consented and welcomed.

"I just want to go back home," Izuku whined as the beta ran a hand through his hair with soap.

"My poor Izu~," Ochako said teasingly but Izuku did not care, he needed comfort and wanted to relax after having to drown himself in work for two days to avoid a certain alpha.

He kept getting asked to join the Bakugous for dinner, breakfast, and lunch which he declined and declined repeatedly. He had to leave early then he had to stay out of the castle for when he knew Bakugou would be doing his studies, which Izuku and the freedom not to do.

All this running around to avoid the alpha was tiring. Both physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Izuku sighed as he lay on the edge Ochako stood up to walk to the bushes where she had placed Izuku's favorite bath oils as he turned around to look up at the trees. As he purred, he thought about what his next plan should be. He was getting tired of hiding and avoiding the nuisance.

And like hell was he going to be mating the fucker. He had to but the fucker was not going to do anything beyond biting him to claim him. He also needed to get on with the trading. His wedding would be placed in the Bakugou village so he had to send ANOTHER letter to IIda that there was a slight change of plans. Then he has to pick a wedding outfit.

Actually, fuck picking a wedding outfit he is just going to wear a toga he had packed. It looked more decent than the Bakugou tribe's clothes. Which he REFUSES to wear. He is sticking with his Togas and robes thank you.

He was frustrated, he did not want to deal with Bakguou but knows at some point need to talk, and he is not going to be patient with any little thing the man does.

"Izuku, I found it!" Uruauaka hurried over hopping in the water with his scented oil.

As she poured a little the two stayed in the water a while longer inhaling the fragrance.

"So Izuku, the 'kacchan'-" Ochako brung up making Izuku frown as the satisfied purring stopped. He had told her of his life and yet she had been stubbornly trying to push Izuku into another direction.

"I am not talking to the alpha until it is on my terms,'' Izuku sighed as Uruauaka huffed, pinching his cheek, breaking his cool as he whined.

"You're so stubborn, I am not saying you should forgive him, but what I am saying is to set some sort of relationship." She explained releasing him as he rubbed his cheek and pouted. "You two may not like the marriage, but you too should set something to avoid you having to do this running around your whole life."

Izuku grunted as that was what he was thinking before. He needed to find a solution...

"Well.... There is this area where young pups and young adults would go to wrestle....I can first make friends with the people there and maybe someone knows Bakugou enough for me to talk to him.." Izuku thought. He wouldn't mind a few scratches. He had a few on his back and arms from when he and Todorki & Iida would wrestle each other when they were in their teens.