Chapter 1

/////Authors note: If you injoy this story please leave a star or follow me for more!!!//////                                                                                           ____________________________Prolouge______________________________________

Izuku was smaller than most pups in their pact. In the tribe, he was the youngest and also a bit of an outsider. His mother had been saved from a pack of wolves who took his father, the leader of the tribe, and the pact was Mitsuki who befriended the women.

Izuku was born and immediately was pushed to be friends with his mother's son, Bakugou Kastuki. Izuku was happy, as the two were inseparable when they were young. Playing hide and seek, loved adventuring, loved his mother's food, and hearing stories of the great Alpha allmight who was believed to be nothing but a legend.

But Izuku and Kacchan both believed in the tails and wanted to be as good of a hunter and hero for their tribe.

But as time went on Izuku and Kacchan became distant. After the age of 5, Kacchan began shoving the small boy away. Kacchan used to protect him from the other pups who would try to bully him. Now he would go play with them and leave Izuku behind.

Nicknaming him Deku. He would humiliate deku in classes like saying he would probably present as some useless omega or throwing rocks as they walked home, witch at some point made Izuku bleed, and throw his books on the ground, which made Izuku have to buy a new one for school. And at some point ripped up a drawing he made for Kacchan of the two being adventures like in one of the legends of the great Allmight. Yet each time Bakugou done something, Izuku was quick to forgive him.

The incident that broke him was where they wanted izuku to play hid and seek with Izuku. Happy to play with Kastuki again he agreed and had hidden in a spot near where bakugou would know where to find him. It was small and cramped but he tried hard to contain his excitement.

He waited, and waited, and waited. It had started to rain and Izuku still waited despite needing to pee and the hunger in his stomach. The rain at least helped him not get dehydrated.

It was near nighttime he walked home sniffling when he learned they had left him to go play at one of the other boy's barns. He had learned by overhearing two of the boys walking by how they had played with the pigs and got to ride a horse.

Izuku was hungry and thirsty from staying in the hiding spot that the next two days he had got sick and refused to come out of his room as he felt so unwanted as he recalled the times Bakugou had ditched or stood him up when they were too meet up to play or when it was Izuku's birthday and no one showed up but he still forgave them.. cause kacchan was someone he both loved and admired. But it was clear now, it was one sided.

Izuku, hurt and betrayed, chose not to bother Bakugou and chose to do the same to the other boy. Izuku closed himself off from everyone and sat in his room crying. He refused to move or eat or drink. His presentation came early due to stress making him almost feel as though he was going to die. Presenting as an omega at 10 years old was the earliest someone could present and harder for him as he would try to make a nest without the help of his mother and as a voice told him he was useless and unwanted.

His mother was so worried that she begged Izuku to tell her why he shut himself away. When he had she was so furious she packed everything and left the pact taking izuku with her after his heat ended refusing to listen to Mitsuki who demanded a reason for their sudden leaving.

"Inko!" her voice sounded pained as his mother put the last of their things in the wagon as izuku sat in the front away from the Bakugou women as he trembled. "Did our friendship mean nothing?! Have you forgotten our promise?! That day when I-"