Chapter 5

"Why do you have that leaf on your neck?" Kirishima said as they sat off to the side as Sero and Kaminari sparred with wooden swords. Izuku and Kirishima stopped to take a break and Ochako went off to do some chores for Izuku like his laundry.

"Oh, It is used to cover my scent," Izuku said as he pointed to his leaf. "The smell I have is unpleasant so I always coerce it with rose and herbs that is also used as deodorant but except it is more really like perfume as I do not have much trouble with sweating."

"I don't think your scent is bad enough to cover it! I mean it is your decision though, so no need to force yourself." Kirishima said as Izuku felt less anxious. Bakugou did complain when they were younger he smelled funny and never let him sleep in the same bed after a while. Saying he stunk.

Izuku only had Ochako, Iida, and SHouto smell him with Shinso who would give him his scented clothes for his heat. He would have asked Shouto but the spice reminded him too much of the blonde.

"SO what's the toshinori tribe like?" Kamanri said as he sat by Izuku tired and out of breath as Sero stood by them with his sword like a cane. "I never really heard about them till recently..."

"Well we are a private tribe and before I joined they would travel and help other tribes.." Izuku explained.

"SO after leaving the Bakugou tribe you joined them?" Sero said in surprise.

Izuku nodded. "Yes, my mother was sick and I was very hungry and weak so the leader took us in and married my mother. Leaving me next of kin."

"Geez, how did your dad handle that?" Kamanari said while Izuku looked down at his hands with a sad smile.

"Well, my father passed before I was born, but I am sure he was fine with my mother moving on." Izuku said that Sero slapped the back of Kamanari who felt guilty for bringing up the subject.

"So.. how did you and Bakugou get contact?" Kamanri asked changing the subject. Izuku could tell the three had hopeful eyes as if there were some sort of romantic back and forth letters or something cheesy. And for sure izuku was not going to lie despite his omega wanting to make up some romantic way of courting the hot alpha to win his heart.

"No, actually we never had any sort of contact aside from a couple days ago where his mother sent me a letter for us to be engaged." Izuku explained. "It was for my tribe to get more skills and trade. Bakugou Mistuki said we will wed after he courts me..."

"You really are in for a ride then!" Kamanri said as Sero hummed in agreement. "Back at the pit he definitely shows he has some feelings for you."

Izuku winced at the comment cause it was not a show of love, it was to show everyone izuku belonged to him and to get a good image. Izuku was not loved, he was going to be owned.

"I doubt that.." Izuku could not help but murmur, making the three look at him confused and for an explanation. "Bakugou and me did not have a good relationship before I left. He probably wishes he had married an omega to his liking."

Izuku had to be honest also, since he always believed that maybe he would be courted by an alpha in his tribe, all the alphas were nice and strong. One alpha he had feelings for was an older boy named Mirio.

He was strong and handsome with a warm smile. Sadly due to their age difference Izuku was seen as a younger brother.

Still it did not stop him from trying to impress the older boy. He would begin acting more mature, stopped muttering and pushed himself more then before to show he was driven and hardworking for the alpha...

And it broke his heart when Mirio was courting another man who Mirio grew up with before izuku came into the tribe and Mirio soon left to join his lover's tribe.