Chapter 12

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled breathlessly as he tried to keep up with Bakugou as they ran through the woods to look for the perfect hiding spot Kastuki had claimed to find. Izuku was slow but he was slower as he had to carry not just their nets, his bag full of books but also pull the sled holding the wood and small tools for the fort they would build.

It was mostly kacchans idea as he believed it would be a base for them to keep their secrets from outsiders and where they will train and study to be the greatest leaders for their clan. Well, Deku would be at Kachan's side not exactly a leader but it still did not stop the two from challenging one another to be number 1.

Izuku was not as tall as the boy and was not as fast but he never gave up and always pushed beyond his limit! He wanted to be by Kacchan's side and hopefully be on an equal footing with the boy!

But right now he stopped and sat on his bum rubbing the sweat off his forehead.

"Oi deku!" Kacchan stopped his walk to run to Deku's side huffing puffing his cheeks. "We aren't there yet!"

"I-I am tired Kacchan.." Izuku whined tiredly as Kacchan huffed and took the sled and began walking away. Making Izuku jump. "K-kacchan! Please don't leave me!" he said on the verge of panic immediately making him gain his energy back to run behind Bakugou and the sled.

"Keep up deku! I'm not waiting for you so you will need to move it!" Kacchan growled as he did not look back knowing Deku would follow him.

"Ok, Kacchan! B-But can you slow down...maybe jus a bit?" Deku said in a whine as Kacchan glared back at him.

"Hah?! I am not slowing down for you Deku! Keep up!" Kacchan began running. "Besides once you see the perfect spot you'll see it was all worth it!"

Izuku huffed angrily but his eyes filled with determination on the new challenge, as he ran after the boy to keep up with excitement for their very own fort where it was only for them and them alone without anyone to ruin their time together.

________________________________________________________________________

"Todoroki!" Deku said looking flustered as he stepped back away from bakugou making him miss the warmth from the omega as he angrily scowled at the intruder. The fucker had half red and white hair, was well built and dressed similar to his deku without the flower crown, and colorful cloth wrapped around the omegas waist draped over the shoulder...

"I thought you were coming tomorrow?" Deku asked the bastard who nodded.

"Yeah, but I was bored and came leaving the others when they set up camp for the night,.......oh but I made sure to leave a note." The monotone man said shrugging as if he did not interrupt their moment.

He could not smell the guy which angered him. Were this half and half bastard covering his scent as Izuku did? Could be useful in war fairs in the future. But that was aside the point. The nerd was talking to the guy who interrupted their date and steamy moment.

He was now addicted to the omegas scent now that he was able to get a taste for it he wanted more and with the bastard here he was no doubt going to have to wait until deku allowed him in the future which Bakugou did not mind since he would fucking die for the nerd.

He was going to court him properly so hard that deku would be a flustered mess. Which is a struggle he will admit since Izuku is a hard omega to be impressed which is challenging. But he loves Challenges as he was Deku he was courting and of course, it would not be easy. This is why it is more fun to keep trying.