Chapter 15

There were tables filled with Toshinori and Bakugou tribes, but few ate outside on the large patio with the doors wide open so they could hear Mitsuki. Regardless of the tribe, all were dressed formally, with the Bakugou tribe wearing red and the Toshinori tribe wearing white.

Under the chandelier, there were no tables, but dancing was allowed. Before dancing with their parents, the wedding couple had the first dance.

She knew what she would tell her pup: do not fuck up again or she'll personally rip off his head and feed its remains to a dragon. Bakugou was her son and she knew he was just as smitten with his mate as she was with hers, but it took her much less time to show her love than Bakugou did.

An unwavering brat. In her attempt to quiet the room, she tapped her glass. Everyone fell silent awaiting her speech.

She put her glass high as her mate did the same, seated and Inko by her side who did the same with Toshinori. "Tonight we not only bring together two packs together with the wedding beginning at midnight..but also with a new bridge to a new pack among us." Gesturing her glass to the Todoroki table where The Leader alpha huffed puffing his chest intimidatingly while his sweet wife beside him smiled softly and bowed a bit.

"Now we will be proud to announce our happy couple who will be mutually mated tomorrow: ......Bakugou Kastuki and Izuku Midoriya!" Mitsuki cheered as on cue the big doors opened to reveal the alpha and the omega with his arms looped on the Alphas arm making the alpha flush.

A cheer for the couple as they walked in elegantly to the middle of the dance floor.

Izuku was nervously keeping himself from doing anything embarrassing like blushing like an idiot or making himself trip. Oh god if he tripped in front of everyone he would kill himself. However, the alpha beside him was just as nervous with his blushing-tipped ears.

Bakugou was nervously trying to figure out how to talk to Izuku. They started dancing already since he was so caught up in his mind he could not focus on his old hag's speech but on the omega in front of him as the music played. He was a good dancer, unlike Bakugou who had no patience and had to practically stay up some night to practice and try not to explode those morons' faces for teasing him for practicing for his omega.

He was still nervous about tomorrow, the wedding as well as the ...honeymoon. Where they will make mutual marks to bind the two for life.

Making the bond will make it impossible for them to be affected by others' scents or others' advances. One who betrays the other partner will kill the other with betrayal or both as some who live drive themselves mad with guilt.

But Bakugou would never betray Izuku. Never again. He fucked up once before and he was not going to do that again. He just got the omega he had left behind back in his life, and he would kill anyone or anything to keep him from leaving his side again.

Speaking of omega he flushed as he remembered the omega was dancing with him in front of everyone filling him with pride. But then dread, it was just them with music, making it awkward. He should say something to help the tension between the two just swaying and twirling in front of everyone.

Along with the very steamy moment they had the last time they were alone, the last thing he wants the omega to feel is Bakugou only being after his body.

"You look pretty," Bakugou said bluntly mentally slapping himself. Stupid stupid alpha. You slaughtered beasts AND fought wars and you say the most original compliment? He was supposed to woo the guy he has been flirting with!

Why not say the omega's eyes were green like jade? Or The omega's strength from training was like an alpha? Or Say something to impress the omega, but not pretty . Like something a child would say to anything they thought was remotely catching their attention like a butterfly.