Chapter 4

After the embarrassment, he had dealt with, Izuku just curled up in his nest and cried. He wanted to go home. He hated it here. Mewling Ochako was on the side of the nest shushing him as she ran a hand through his hair.

"Stupid alpha," Izuku growled as he sniffled as his omega churned in embarrassment and shame. "I hate it here!! I want to kill myself!"

"It's okay Izu~," Ochako said softly, soothing him as he wined. "They were not laughing at you-" Izuku glared at her. "Only one person laughed at you. No need to feel this way."

Izuku sat up angrily. "Yeah, only one person laughed at me for slipping.... BUT all the people there saw him come and throw the beta, which would make them think that he came to rescue me! They all think I am weak now!!"

Izuku had not eaten after that event that had happened yesterday and refused to do his duties or anything at all. Bakugou was mocking him again. Showing everyone he was useless.

Izuku in his village was well respected and looked up to. Here he was just seen like some pampered omega needing to be saved by his alpha. That stupid waste of a handsome face and great scent!

"Now, now, you don't know that." Ochako sighed as a knock came on the door. Izuku looked over his nest as Ochako headed to the door. He did not want to deal with anyone right now. If it were Mitsuki Bakugou he did not want to hear her trying to treat him like she cared for him.

That alpha woman and her son were barbarians, animals, he hated the thought of seeing their faces.

He turned his back to the door and huffed. Ochako was speaking to the person, but with the thick walls, it was muffled. Izuku decided he should probably read a book. He reached to his satchel by his bed and pulled out his journal and began to read some entries.

Izuku was then interrupted when the door closed as he saw Ochako sigh and walk to him with a huge box. He furrowed his brows and moved out of her place placing it on the table by the large window as he sat in his chair.

"Who was that?" Izuku almost demanded as Ochako shrugged. Izuku looked at her to study her face before turning his attention to the box. It was a simple red box with a red lid wrapped with a black ribbon and a huge bow tied on top.

"What is that?" Izuku asked curiously, sniffing the smell of flowers. No smell was coming from it meaning the person sending it was tracked. His omega felt uneasy since they were in a place where a certain man has to hate being stuck marrying him and probably plans on trying to use his alpha commands on him to do unspeakable things.

This had to be from the Bakugous trying to win him over, well it won't work.

"Put it in the corner," izuku instructed heading to his nest. Uruauaka agreed and put the box in the corner.

Ochako then turned to izuku smiling. "Let's go for a walk, I heard Bakugou is aiding some knights in the village."

______________________________________________________________________

Izuku sighed happily as he lay on the edge of the water futon in the garden as Ochako fed him berries. He had sent his knights to spend their time in the village to get some needed things and time off. Knight Tokoyami promised he would look deeper into information about Bakugou.

Izuku hummed and purred in content. The fresh air and the smell of the flowers surrounding him felt more at peace. Once Shouto and Tsuyu arrive he will take them here. It was so calming as only the sound of the water and the fruits from the bushes.

"Izu-Chan?" Izuku bolted upright and began choking on a berry he accidentally inhaled from the surprised voice. Ochako began slamming a hand on his back before he swallowed it.