Chapter 11

Izuku was a nervous child, he was very talkative to everyone, sure..... but he was always nervous about new things and always kept mumbling when he got cornered. He thought he got over that part of him long ago when he was determined to no longer be the Deku he was...so why was he so nervous right now.

He had no idea why, he was simply being shown around his old home, by his old childhood friend. Who was also his fiance, his ex-bully, and just many twisted and confusing feelings along with the alpha making Izuku struggle on keeping his composure?

They were merely holding hands yet his inner omega was going crazy clawing to release a purr of satisfaction. Adding on with the flower crown makes his omega want to wrap his arms around the alpha's arm and warn off anyone who would want him.

But Izuku was strong, he was not going to let his omega take control. They were merely holding hands to not be separated, they were only going around for a stroll, and the marriage is still not yet sure to take place. In fact, they might marry mainly for their tribe's benefit so there was no love. Sure Bakugou apologized but the pain was still there for Izuku.

What can be forgiven will not be forgotten so easily.

Upon walking to the book store they were passing through a market of people selling fruit on their stands. Some stands selling jewels and various things as they yelled prices.

Izuku was looking around at the stands, noticing that there were a lot of people in the Bakugou Tribe...Izuku's tribe was smaller and when someone new came they were immediately welcomed to their pack. There were so many new faces and smells making Izuku kind of paranoid as well as intimidated.

Izuku then felt Bakugou slow down his pace a bit making Izuku confused as they were not near the books store yet except when Bakugou was suddenly at his side walking at Izuku's speed and slowly wrapping an arm around Izuku's arm making the two walk side by side.

Izuku was about to pull away but then remembered he had to keep his appearance so he merely allowed the alpha as he kept his focus elsewhere to keep his face from heating up.

The library was fun surprisingly, Izuku thought it would be awkward silence but Bakugou was able to bring up topics for izuku to work with. It seemed the blonde followed the man's work, Sir Nighteye, as well. Who turned out to be an apprentice for Allmight who was now Izuku's stepfather.

Well, until it was time to pay...

"I am paying," Izuku said stubbornly, shoving the alphas money pouch away and pushing him closer to the nervous old man who was watching this happen.

"No, I am paying," Bakugou said, shoving Izuku's away and phishing his back again to its exact original spot.

"No, I insisted on coming here so I can buy my books," izuku said, doing the same thing again.

This had gone on for a while until Bakugou pulled out a second money pouch shoved both towards the old man and grabbed izuku and shoved it into Izuku's chest for him to grab. Izuku was about to speak up but bakugou merely picked up the three big books Izuku picked that he wanted to read in the castle and began walking out of the store making Izuku look at the store clerk to pay more but the old man shook his head as though he did not want any more trouble.

Huffing Izuku caught up to Bakugou who was merely waiting outside. Izuku was about to yell at the alpha. Only the alpha was buying some candy apples so Izuku calmed down quickly as he realized he was hungry. As the two continued to walk around the village.

Izuku hated to admit it but it was...nice walking with the alpha. He was always not too far from izuku and always had a hand either on his lower back or gripped on Izukus as if he did not want to let Izuku go astray. Izuku would be lying if he said it did not make his heart flips.