PLEASE READ (if you want a part 2 to "Gone For Good"

hey guys!

So I will be doing a part 2 depending if people comment or don't so if you do want a part 2 to "Gone for good" then comment to lmk!!

Okay so I have multiple ideas on how I should do part 2...

Either where

Katsuki dies and you get to see the class's pov and reaction on loosing katsuki. You get to see the class's mistake on avoiding katsuki for a year! There will also be other pov's like Balugou's parents, Mr Aizawa, and All might!

Or...

The part 2 could be where katsuki doesn't actually die! The villains saw katsuki a minute later he hit the ground, passed out. I don't really know if people can survive that fall but it's my story that didn't include a lot of logic. So the LOV take in katsuki and give him an upgrade. They fix things like giving him more quirks, fixing his broken bones and wounds, and removing bakugous good memories of the class and adding more fake memories of the school bullying katsuki. Then the LOV *including bakugou* go to UA and start a big fight.

Orrr

A au where bakugou DOES die but he gets a chance to come back. To come back as a new student who has bakugous eyes, hair style, and personality. Only diffirent thing is his quirk, name, and hair color. A version where bakugou takes his revenge by sending all of UA's imfromation to the LOV. Basically hes a traitor, still bakugou, but a diffirent body.

But if you have any other ideas on how part 2 could be then let me know!!

If you guys want I can just do all 3 <3 but it might take some time!!

Words:292