🕷Familiar 💌

Villain Bakugou
Kiribaku/KIRIBAKU against
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku pov
It all happned so fast. The villian attack..to kachan..kachan is..gone.. I tried to save him...I really did.

The incident hit everyone hard. Kirishima has never looked so..sad. The Baku-squad haven't been as cheerful either. They stayed in each others room probally planning a way to save kachan. The rest of the class was very quiet.

Kachan has always been the one to make noise. Without kachan there's nothing to really talk about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With the LOV

"Toga, get away from the kid." Dabi glared at Toga who was staring at the unconscious blonde who sat in the chair. "But whyyyy~!" Toga whined and moved 2 steps back. "Aha~! I figured out how to do it." Shigaraki yelled with joy in his raspy voice.

"Ooouuuhhhh, whatcha did?" Toga ran up to shigaraki who was trying to push toga away. "If you get away from me I can explain." Toga moves to Dabi. "Good. Well I just figured out how to remove this kids memories of his 'Precious UA'~" Shigaraki mocked almost gagging at the thought of UA.

Everyone in the room smirked and some clapped for Shigaraki's idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou pov
I shifted my position to find more comfort in this soft place..wait. My eyes shot open and I quickly got up. 'Where am I?' I  thought. I looked down to where I layed. I was in a bed that could fit 2 people. The room was plain, white wallpaper and brown floors.

I looked around more to get familiar to my surroundings. But then I see a man with light blue hair and..hands? Random hands that coverd his body and face.

'Was he watching me sleep..?' I thought and moved back to the wall. He could clearly tell that im uncomfortable but got up and walked to me. "Good morning Bakugou." he said and bent down a bit. He had a smile on his face but it looked kinda fake.

Wait..who's bakugou? I tilt my head at what the man said. But his fake-smile turned into a smirk. "Ah..right. Those horrible hero's must've done something to your brain, Bakugou." He sighed, his smirk turning into a frown. "B-bakugou..?" I stutter while trying to pronounce the name. "Yes yes..your name is Bakugou. I'm shigaraki, your Lea—I mean..friend!" He covered the mistake with a awkward smile.

I shot him a confused look. "Where am I..?" I mutter staring right at him. "Right right..your Katsuki Bakugou...and you're with your family. " The strange man explained. I nodded.

"You work with us, the villians." Villians..im a villian..? Arent villians bad..? "But..we arent the real villians..those 'heros' are. They corrupted the world to work for them. We are trying to help everyone." He started. It's like he could read my mind. "How come..I can't remember..?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Like I said, those 'hero's' took you and brainwash you..but we saved you before they could do anything else." The man said with a genuine smile. "Now..come on Bakugou let's re introduce you to your family." he then grabbed my arm carefully. I then followed him into a big room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov
Shigaraki told the rest of the LOV to treat Bakugou like another villain or a close family member so they wouldn't make anything be suspicious because although Bakugou has his memory erased doesn't mean he's dumb now too.

"Alright, welcome back Bakugou." Shigaraki led him to the bar where everyone sat. Everyone smiled and some waved. While Bakugou stood there staring at each one of them.