🗝Gone For Good (Part 2)🕷

Someone said to do this so I am! But i'll probally make the other 2 versions so I can write more lol

Word count: 1590

Bakugous body layed glued on the cement. Blood oozing out. Although when you look at him. You might think hes dead, but no. Katsuki layed there passed out. His body still willing to live.

A minute later 3 figures stand still, watching over bakugou. "What the fuck..?" A raspy voice questioned. Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga we're going to UA to try and steal some information but what they found was shocking. The kid they kidnapped laying on the cement floor.
"Ooooh~!" Toga awed. She bent down and was about to take some of bakugous blood when someone pulled her back.

"I don't think taking his blood is necessary." Dabi confronted Toga.

"But..we could use and take this kid." Shigaraki smirked

Dabi and Toga stared at what shigaraki just said. Yes they're villains and do some crazy stuff but taking a kid who by the looks of it is dead? That's kinda to much.

"Think about it. This kid probably jumped because of something that happened in UA. We could transform him into something great..something that could destroy UA."

That does seem like a good idea. When they attack, those pathetic kids will probably be in shock. Too shocked that they won't be able to do anything but watch.

"I'm in! We even get a new member!" Toga jumped in the air. With a smile glued onto her face.

Then it's settled.

The 3 then take bakugou with them. But they make sure to leave a little note by the body of blood. Just for the fun of it of course.

*When the class came back*
The class were walking towards the UA gates when a metal smell passed their noses. "Does anyone smell that?" Questioned Mina. Yeses and Yups were said by the others. But the metal smell only made then walk faster towards the UA gates. The group stopped in their tracks when they saw the puddle of blood in front of UA.

Screams filled the school. The teachers were annoyed at first thinking it was a stupid prank someone pulled or someone was being dramatic over a spider. But once the teachers walked outside, a horrified look was plastered onto their faces.

After some talking Mr. Aizawa noticed a small note close by the bush. Of course he decided to read it but decided to not tell anyone about the note yet. Aizawa picked the note up getting some blood on his fingers and with only a quick glance at the note he knew what happned.

        *The note*
'If you're wondering why there's blood on the floor then don't worry it's not ours. It's from that Bakugou kid. He probably did it because your class or some shit were doing something. But don't worry we have him.
                                             -LOV'

Aizawa stared at the note for a few minutes. No not a few minutes. He stared at it for so long that everyone had a worried look on their face and were looking right at him.

"Uh..Mr. Aizawa..?"

"Huh!? Oh.. I need to talk to my students."

So with that Class 1A(besides bakugou) are gathered around Mr Aizawa to see what he has to say.

Mr. Aizawa does notice that although bakugou isnt here, they dont seem to question or care..until.

"Uh..where Kachan?"
Midoriya questioned looking around for the hot-headed blonde. He noticed his strange behavior but was to much of a coward to go up to bakugou.