☁️Protective ☁️

Bakubowl/no ship

                              Summary
Class 1A go out to the mall. But when they're there they see a group of middle schoolers pointing and laughing at bakugou. So they decide to teach them a lesson

Warnings: swearing(obviously), maybe offensive sayings

Word count: 2085

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class had just ended and you can now hear chatting and laughter going on in the common room. Everyone was spread out, the Bakusquad were in the kitchen because bakugou was making an after school snack for the rest of the Baku-squad, the Deku-squad were sitting on the couch chatting and talking, mineta was with momo, jirou, and hagrakure, and everyone else were scatters in other places of the common room.

There soon was a singing sound that came from the microwave. Bakugou decided to just make ramen for the 4 including him. Once he put all the bowls on the table he threw chopsticks at the 4.

"Okay! Soooo~. Since its Friday how about the entire class goes to the mall!" The pink haired alien shouted with a smile on her face. "Daths a  gweath idwea Mitha!!" (That's a great idea Mina!)  Kirishima praised Mina with a toothy grin. "Swallow your food first shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled with annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah going to the mall sounds like a great idea!" Both Sero and Kaminari said. "I'm not going." Bakugou slouched in his chair and rolled his eyes.

"Wha-! But whyyyy..!" Mina fake sobbed "Please bakubro!!!" Kirishima did his best puppy eyes while the others joined in.

"Cause I dont wana go with you extras! Especially with deku." Katsuki stood up and took the empty bowls. Just as Bakugou was about to walk to the sink and wash them he bumped into Iida.

"HAH!?"

"I think it would be great for the class to go to the mall, mina!" Iida smiled warmly. "Oh! Im sorry Bakugou."

"Yes, and I can pay with my fathers credit card." Todoroki joined into the conversation. "Then its settled! We're going to the mall at 6:30, meet us at the common room!" Mina jumped happily. "You too Bakubro~!" Kirishima hugged Katsuki who was trying to walk away. "LET GO OF ME SHITTY HAIR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to 6:31~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was in the common room talking or on their phones

"Is everyone here?" Iida looked around. "Nope! Well—now everyone is here..!" Kirishima yelled carrying Bakugou over his shoulder. "Sorry for being late..." Sero scratched his head and gave a awkward smile. "Yeah! SOMEBODY was being stubborn and wouldn't get out of his room." Denki looked at bakugou then to the class

"Ahhh..I see. Well it's alright! Now that we're all here we can go." Iida smiled. "Alright Bakubabe if Kirishima put you down you'll behave right~?" Mina teased Bakugou which only made the blonde turn red. "OFCOURSEIWILLNOWPUTMEDOWNSHITTYHAIRORELSEILLPUNCHYOUTOMARS!!" Katsuki yelled shaking his legs and trying to hit the redhead.

"Nuh-uh-uh Katsuki! Momma Mina said you have to behave first." Kirishima giggled and followed the rest of the class outside. "Yeah Bakubro! If you behave we'll give you a price of candy~!" Denki chuckled while Sero held a small piece of a kit-Kat. The Bakusquad was obviously enjoying teasing Bakugou, and so was the class. You could hear small giggles and laughs if you listened closely.

The teasing only made Bakugou madder and more flustered so he kept yelling and kicking so Kirishima had to carry bakugou all the way to the mall :')
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright Bakubro I'll put you down now! "FINALLY!!" Kirishima dropped bakugou down carefully. "woah..how can you carry Bakugou for that long!" Uraraka wondered with stats in her eyes. "Ahh..it's nothing!" Kirishina smiled while patting Uraraka's head.