☁️The Nerd plays the Player? ✨Dekubaku

No quirk AU

             Words:2117

Summary
Midoriya's classmates dared Izuku to try and play the player, aka, Katsuki Bakugou. Of course Izuku did it to try and impress the class..although Izuku did have a minor crush on katsuki. So Izuku went in and slowly got closer to katsuki. After 6 months Bakugou asked Midoeyia out. But Dekus classmates were secretly filming (Deku knew) but Izuku did something shocking..

Small information
Izuku is the school nerd. His friends are also other outcasts. His friends are Shotou Todoroki (Quiet kid), Ochako Uraraka (Poor kid), Tsuyu Asui (Bug nerd), and Tenya Iida (Also nerd). Midoryia is very shy but not the innocent type. He can be very flirty and dirty when he wants to be.

Bakugou is the schools player. He is highly attractive. Bakugou is also one of the top students, so he always gets straight A's. Bakugou likes to wear lots of jewelry like earrings, necklaces, and rings. He doesn't wear much feminine stuff though. When you first look at bakugou the first thing you notice is his height and chest— but we won't get into much detail about his chest.Bakugou is 5,4 so he's shorter than most males and some females. Bakugou also has a friend group he sticks with the most. His friends are Eijiriou Kirishima (Jock), Hanata Sero (Trouble maker), Denki Kaminari (Class clown), and Mina Ashido (Popular girl). Also Katsuki may look like the one who's flirty and talks dirty but he knows very little about sex.

OKAY! Let's get onto the storyyy!!

RINGGGGGGGG!!!
The schools bell rang and all the students fled to their classes. Midoryia came in very earlier since he was in the library the entire lunch. Izuku sat down and organized his things while waiting.

A few of Izuku close class-mates sat next to Midoryia but Izuku still fixing his stuff he did not notice the 2.

Just as Izuku was done his head flew up and 2 peoples faces came into view.

Class mate 1:"Ah finally! Took you long enough."

Izuku: "O-oh..! Sorry!"

Class mate 2: "Ok ok. Now..we have a dare for you~!

Izuku looked at them both straight in the eye with a questioning look. He knew that the 2 always liked giving stupid truths or dares to people but they never asked him. Although Midoryia didn't really care because he'll probally decline and move on with his day.

So in response Izuku gave a slight hum.

Classmate 1: "Okay! Soooo we dare you to fool bakugou into liking you~!

After the brown haired boy said that Midoryia face turned pale. Him? They want him to play THE Katsuki Bakugou. Are they high or something? He questioned himself.

Classmate 2: "We'll give you $100 if you do!"

Now that was the rule breaker. Midoryia was in need of more money. He was planning to save up so he could invest into greater jobs and right now he only had 7.24$—and there was also his chance of shooting his shot with his long-time crush..

"Okay..I'll do it."

Izuku pov
It was lunch by now and I regret accepting that stupid dare. How am I suppose to get Kats- I mean bakugou to like me? Or to even look me in the eye!? I mean I could change my appearance...but that would be cheating wouldn't it? Oh and did I mention the money? I would have to spend money on clothes, hair products, jewelry-