🕷Im Not Gay! ☁️

I don't really know what type this is so it might be fluff or against. Or both I don't rlly know

Little draft I might finish later on :)

~This is kinda a Kiribati against idk~

*Switched personalities*
•Basically Katsuki is the nice one and kirishima is the angry/anger issues one•

Summary
Bakugou has had the biggest crush ever on a certain red head. He gets the courage to confess by the girls. So he confesses to kirishima in the best way he could. But Kirishima doesn't know how to react. Yes kirishima does have a crush on katsuki. But just isn't sure about the whole "together" thing. So out of shock Kirishima says the worst anwser ever.. "Im not gay you f@ggot!"

Katsuki pov
I walk down into the dormitories with a smile on my face. I told the girls about my crush and they All supported me! They helped me gain enough confidence to confess to kirishima. I just hope it goes well.

Once I see kirishimas dorm door I stand in front of it and knock three times. After knocking I out my hands behind my back to hide the bouquet of roses and teddy bear I got for kirishima.

Kirishima pov
I was just about to shower when I hear 3 knocks on my door. I grunt and decide wether I should open the door or if I should not. I decide to see who's at my door because it might be Mr. Aizawa.

Kirishima opens the door to see a certain blonde right in front of him. He was about to  shut the door but before he could katsuki spoke

Bakugou pov
"W-wait! Before you shut the door I wana say something." I tried to say in a confident voice. I lost all my confidence once Kirishima opened the door. But..there's no backing out now. "Okay. Get in with it, Shitface." Kirishima stares at me up and down sending shivers in my body.

"Okay..Kirishima. From the day I layed eyes on you..I had butterfly's in my stomach. I would love if you give me a chance, to be your boyfriend..or to even take you out on a date!"

Kirishima pov
After bakugou said that he straightened his arms and held out a bouquet of roses and a body sized teddy bear with a red tie around its neck. I stared in shock..

I've never had this before.. I don't know what to say.. I like him I really do.. But the right words are gone. The only words I can think of are

'No!

'F@ggot.'

'I would never.'

'Disgusting'

I tried to get them out of my head and say something like

'Yes!'

'Oh my god Katsuki..I love you!"

"Of course!"

But all of it gone..before I could think the sentence came out of my mouth.

"Ew!! No way in hell you f@ggot. I'm not even gay...you know what? I can't be seems with a disgusting f@ggot like you."

I then slam the door right in his face..
Wait..what have I done..I-I..I messed up.. I can't believe I said that to my crush! What is wrong with me..

Katsuki pov
The does to kirishimas room were then slammed right into my face..my biggest crush..no..my best friend..I can't believe it..I was fine with a no but..he..he said that to me..

Tears came tumbling down my checks. My vision then started to getting blurry. Blurry with tears. I dropped the bouquet and teddy bear and ran into my room. Luckily my room is right my kirishimas. I get to save myself from more embarrassment.

This was rlly short but I just wanted to write something since I couldn't finish the part 2 to "Gone for Good" I love writing against lol. But if you guys have any request then feel free to put it on the request page!!

Also I might add onto this so I'll keep it for both fluff and against for now <33

Btw! I made this book during the weekends so that's why I started posting a lot. But on school days I might not post a lot. But I'll post whenever I can!!

Words: 716