If I cant have you, he cant either

Krbk angst!
Bkdk angst?

"Kachan..we've known eachother ever since we were toddlers, I love you..and I want you to be my boyfriend..will you go on a date with me..?" Izuku looked at Katsuki straight in the eyes. Bakugou stood there frozen. He was shocked that out of everybody him? Deku likes him?

"Oh..uh. Sorry nerd but I like someone else.." Bakugou responded while looking down, he's never rejected someone before and because of that it made him nervous. "O-oh..okay. I understand. But kachan, may I ask who you like?" Izuku asked.

Bakugou didn't want to say anything but since he rejected Deku he had to say so the nerd knows he doesn't have a chance. "Well, uhm I don't actually like someone but I'm in a relationship with shitty hair." Bakugou scratched his hair. Izuku then smiles in a odd way and walks off. Bakugou found that weird but ignored it and continued his day.

The next day
Katsuki woke up earlier than expected but decided it would be nice to start off the day by making breakfast for him and kirishima. He might not say it but he really does enjoy seeing that boy smile. It feels like a reward. So Bakugou stood up and went down to the common room to make breakfast.

Bakugou decided to make pancakes, egg, and bacon. He started cookies and after about 5 minutes he was done. He got 2 paper plates out and put the pancakes on first, then put the egg, then beacon. He put one plate on the table and put a note by it that says "for shitty hair"

Bakugou put his dish on the table and went to the fridge to get a drink. Bakugou grabbed a bottled water and turned around to see Kirishima and Deku? Kirishima had a disappointed look on his face while Deku was holding onto Kirishimas arm and smiling?

"Hi Shitty hair. I made breakfast for you." Bakugou tried to change the look on his boyfriends face but it didn't move. "Bakugou, we're done. Izuku told me what you did to him in middle school and how you still continue to bully him when no-ones looking." Kirishima spoke.

Bakugou looked shock. Ok yes he did bully Deku in middle school but bullying him when no-ones looking? That is definitely a lie. "What? I don't bully him when no-ones looking!" Bakugou defended himself but when he looked at deku, he was smiling and almost laughing.

"I don't care what you say, we are over. Come on Izuku."

"Oh! Coming just hold on."

"What did you tell him." Bakugou ran up to Izuku with watery eyes. But Izuku just smiled, "Oh silly Kachan, if I can't have you, he can't either!"

This is so bad lmao and short but I just wanted to write an actual story! Also please please please give requests or lmk for "Gone for good part 2" whether Bakugou actually dies or he lives but has permeate memory loss so I can actually post! Tysm fr commenting and voting btw 🫶🫶