🕷Everybody likes you 🕷

This is a no ship! Also this doesn't rlly feature bakugou and will be rlly short!

This story will feature Izuku and the mha character that don't get a lot of screen time in 1a :)

*im doing this bc they deserve a story too 😊*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wahhh! Izuku-kun you got 98/100!" Uraraka awed at seeing Izuku's test. "Ahaha-I know but it isn't that great..I could've gotten a 100% if I gotten these right.." Midoryia scratched his head awkwardly then looked down with a frown.

A group noticed the sad greenette so they came over to cheer him up. "Don't be sad midobro! You're test score is definitely one of the highest in the class!" Kirishima patted Izuku on the back. "Yeah midobro. I got a 35% so you don't have to be sad." Denki joined in with a big smile despite the low grade. Soon almost everyone in the class went up to Izuku to cheer him up.

But yet Izuku still hung his head low and ignored the sweet comments everyone gave. Soon the bell rang and everyone left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had just gotten his lunch and was walking to a table that his friends sat on waiting for him patiently. Midoryia was walking a slow pace careful to not drop his food but tripped on a small pebble making his fall down spilling all of his food on the floor and some on him.

Everyone noticed and came running up to Midoryia. Some came with napkins and others had their plates with them to offer their food to him, while others came empty handed and just helped him up or to give him positive comments. But yet Midoryia let the negative thought get to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning and everyone was in the hallway and Midoryia was walking to meet his friends when suddenly a group of 3 boys came up to him stopping him in his tracks. "U-uh do you needing anything..?" Izuku asked, slowly backing up. "Pfft—so you're in class 1A?!" A boy with dark red hair laughed causing all eyes to go onto them. "How can you get into that class!" Another dude with a buzz-cut laughed out aswell. "That class is made for tough people! Unlike you!" The other guy laughed out holding his chest.

"I—.." Izuku did nothing but drop his head. But everyone else who saw this ran up to the group of 4 and knocked sense into the 3. But while that was happening Izuku slowly walked away and heading to class again. "I bet no-body likes me.." Izuku sighed out. But then he was pulled into a empty class room.

"H-huh?!" Izuku shouted but got his mouth covered. He looked up to see  Aoyama, Hugaraka, Tokoyami, Shouji, Satou, Koda, and Ojiro standing in front of him. "Mh mmh mh mmhmhm!" Izuku tried to shout but it was mumbled because of Aoyama's hand. "Ah..sorry." Aoyama apologied and removed his hand off of Izuku's hand. "Why am I here?!" Izuku shouted. Everyone gave him a serious look.

Everybody likes you..
Everybody likes you.
Everybody likes you.
Everybody likes you..!
Everybody likes you.!
Everybody likes you!
EVERYBODY LIKES YOU!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so short but it's okay! I'm currently working on some other stories rn :D

Also this was highly inspired by a video on tik tok so yur. Oh and sorry if this was a bad story bc I was rushing and completed this in like 15 mins :')