Chapter 15

Jules English Homework;

Catherine Earnshaw was as stubborn as an ox. She was confused and caught between a labyrinth of darkness and light. Even though she knew the beginning trail to each labyrinth, she chose against it and embarked on a journey of shear confusions and undecided conclusions which was the dark. 

She should've married Heathcliff for she loved him, and he the same. Their souls were one and their hearts one, a true love like theirs comes once in a lifetime and returns again if you're truly destined for one another. The dreadful end of their love story was not worth Cathy marrying Edgar and remorse for her soul.
An attempted suicide that was motivated by remorse and a terrible decision, therefore she summoned her own death upon herself.

Heathcliff should have forgiven Catherine for the pain she caused him and her own murderer. A grudge like that is lethal to keep for both the lover's souls, since their souls are the same.
They were one, still are one in the afterlife and Heathcliff not forgiving her murderer is the same as not forgiving himself for stopping her murder from being prevailed.
Him not forgiving her was selfish.

Love is about tolerating, and enduring all sorts of pain caused by the companion. It is about forgiveness and care and unity.
A height can't be climbed by yourself, and a building can't be built without a team work's strengths. Love is about fighting for the person's battles as they would yours, it's about respect and understanding.
You can't love, respect, forgive, endure or tolerate another's demons if you don't do the same for yours.

When you love a person, you love them with their demons and heal them with their sores. You mend their broken heart and be sure to never be the one to break it again.

    . . .

Two days. It's been two torturous days since Passion and I's adventure to her unknown world. The days feel like tiring weeks and Monday evening moved faster than the hours I could count.

Even though she opened the door to her paranormal darkness for me and warned me about her threatening demons and secrets about the truths she can reveal.
I don't fear her. I don't fear her one bit.
Instead of running away as fast as I can, I'm drawn to her unknown and yearn for more of her intense mystery. If she could poison me with just a breath of her delicious ecstasy, how much more for her fiery tongue and silky smooth lips?

I am utterly and shamelessly toxic by her inner gasoline.
I crave for extra moments with her alone and wish for her to take me to more of her paranormal places in the other side.

She opened the door to her darkness and brought it open to the light but there's many other doors that she's locked and sealed that kill me every night. What I know about her shows that I know nothing at all.

The past two days, she passed my figure like I was a total stranger and glanced away when I was passing or sitting her direction.
I bought coffee in hopes that fate would make me bump into her again but fate disagreed with me and all the times I bought Sammy's coffee, they sank into my stomach without spilling on her gorgeous body.

On Wednesday, her eyes dipped into my pupils and I glimpsed to the teacher before returning my blink for another scan.
Her eyes never left mine and they saddened when mine resigned but as soon as my scan returned she was searching for something else. Something within and blank.
My soul...
I could feel it. I shuddered and snapped out of her trance to the real world where Math and Sciences showed no mercy to students.

I know I looked bad and tired, Joe and Harry didn't hesitate to notify me and I did not retort them when they did. Each time I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror or window, I frowned at the sight of the dark circles around my eyes and my frizzy bangs bouncing as I walked proved that I needed a new haircut. Soon.
Truth is I haven't been sleeping lately and have been wearing Mom's diamond necklace under my sweaters regularly.
Dad swore to never misplace or give away Mom's engagement jewel to anybody or a place he wouldn't remember, but yet I found this on her cracked grave in 'The Other Side'. My questions keep adding up day by day, I'll have to call Jade for an explanation. I know he wouldn't lie to me, entirely even though he can't be trusted but one question has to be answered.