Chapter 29

"That fucking asshole! Please don't tell me this was his bed, I don't want to hear it-"
"It was," Passion says. My fists clench.
"E-excuse me," I choke.
"It was not," she giggles and laughs harder when she's alarmed with my deadly glare.
"Which one is it?" I demand, rather not sounding like I was questioning because of my anger.
"It was not, Jules. Jeez! Look at your face, it's tomato red," she cackles and slaps her forehead. I catch a glimpse of her little broken, purple, manicured fingernail before she retrieves her hand to her stomach.
"Drae's bed was Collen's and this one was Drae's so it's all good," Passion explains to me. "Chill out."

Did she just tell me to chill out? I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose groaning. How can it be okay? Drae just fucked Sammy in our dorm last night, how much more high school brats has he fucked in a year on this same bed?
Sweet Jesus, I don't even want to begin thinking about this whole high school "bed had sex" fiasco.
Why didn't I get a holy, saint bed in the same dorm with Harry or some other nerdy, depressed, anti-social kid like me in these boy's quarters of this Boarding School? I suddenly feel a strong urge to sit on the floor.
I sigh. Like I said, I rather not overthink about this shit.

"How old are you?" I ask curiously. Wondering how a wild flame like her is still innocent at her age. Hold the phone, is she... Her chubby face flushes and the orange lamps illuminate her ear piercings underneath her hood. She looks so beautiful like this - beneath me with I on top - but why is she hiding her hair?
"Wait, do Spitfires live long like Vampires?"
"What?" Folds appear on her forehead. "Heck no! I'm 17, Jules. 17."
Phew. How can she still be a virgin? She knows how to turn a boy on and boy oh boy does she turn me on or is it the bond? I just don't get it.
"Stop grinning," she retorts. Grinning? Oh, I had no idea I was grinning.
"Hmm," I hum and her eyebrow arches.
"Hmm?" She copies and enlarges her eyes.
"Hm-mh, hmmmm."
"Okay," Passion folds her arms under her bust, "That's enough. Begin your captive babbling or whatever annoying questions you have about my innocence," she permits but I just blush again and grin. Main reason, being that strong British accent I dig so much. I'm afraid I'll hit an all day shift with the blushes and grins my facial muscles are producing, my cheeks might even burn.
"What are you thinking about?" She asks impatiently now with a smile. I blush harder.
"How do you seem so experienced?" I find my voice.
Passion's eyes sparkle and she playfully swats at my curls like they're some kind of dark mosquitoes. "I know a few tricks," she winks.
"It's Sammy, isn't it?"
She just rolls her eyes and I love her confidence.
"No wonder you whimper when I get too close and moan when we make out," I blurt.
Her lips part as she gasps and retorts. " I absolutely do not! Its the...it's the bond."
"Yeah sure it is," It's my turn to roll my eyes. "Sure it is."
"What about you? You get hard too easily."
"Yeah, 'cause I'm a guy and I'm not a virgin if that's what you're insinuating," I say.

"Low blow, Pacifier," she grumbles.

I shrug and reach for the brown strap of hair under her dull hood with my fingertips. Is that...is that a curl?

"Maybe when I'm excited to see you, it's excited too," I wiggle my thin, black eyebrows.
"

Uh-huh," Passion says, clearly not buying my distraction because she gently pushes me away and sits up when my hand attempts to sneak in her hood.

I slap my thighs and rub my knees.
"Okay, what are you hiding under that hoodie crop top whatever thing you wearing ma'am?"
"Me?" She looks around even though it's the two of us in here and shrugs. "Nothing. Oh and this is a designer crop top hoodie by the way, not just a whatever thingy mabob."
"Liar," I accuse.
"Am not!" Passion retorts like a crappy ten year old kid. 
"Then remove the damn hood," I order.
She shakes her head. "Not happening."
"Then I'll just have to make you," I claim.