Three letter word

Friday woke me up with his mouth making contact with my pussy, his tongue made swirls over my clit and I was instantly drowned in pleasure.

"Hmmm... Yess" I hissed grinding into his face. He sucked softly on each of my lips before sinking his tongue into my hole and started tongue fucking me.

He took back residents of my clit and added two fingers in replace of his tongue, pumping in and out.

"Fuck" I groaned nearing my orgasm and he sped up his tongue work, sucking and licking. Inching me closer and closer.

"Friday yes!" I yelled, jerking my hips forward in greed, he curled his fingers upward fiddling with my G spot and driving me crazy, the added intensity came from his mouth covering my pussy and sucking on it which was the last straw as I came apart.

"I'm cuming...Yes!! Hmmm!"  I screamed as my body vibrated from the wave of pleasure that over took me and spread through my body.

I felt him smile against my lips before removing his hands, he came up to me and kissed me making me taste my self.

"Good morning, what was that for" I mumbled against his lips.

"To make up for yesterday" was all he said before he started to kiss me.

"Well" kiss "I" kiss "forgive you" I said through kisses, he gave me one last peck on the lips before getting up.

"Thank you baby... " He looked down at me with a nervous look and I cocked my head to the side studying him.

"What's bothering you?" I asked and he sighed scratching his head, his doughy grey eyes making my stomach feel like jelly.

"Can we try lunch again... I took today off to stay with you, cancelled with Chris and everything" I faked gasp and covered my mouth.

"You cancelled with Chris brown?" He smirked and nodded, I threw my head back in laughter all the while Friday was staring down at me.

"I love you" I paused mid laugh and looked up at him, did he just say the three letter word? His face held emotions I have never seen before and it made me nervous.

"What?" I asked in a breathy nervous tone.

"I said I love you.... I've been falling in love with you Aliyah, little by little you have been chipping away at my heart" tears welled up in my eyes at hearing those three little yet powerful words from a man other than my father in a long while.

He sat beside me and curled his arms around my neck in an effort to hug and console me.

"Was it too soon?" He whispered, I drew back shaking my head from left to write.

"No.... It's just, I haven't heard it from a man in a while"

"How about I show you that I love you... So you don't forget it" he smiled and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"How?"

"Let's take a trip to Beverly hills" my brows creased in confusion. He played a well knowing smile on his face and it wasn't long until I picked up.

I gasped "you want me to meet your mom?" He nodded and smirked.

I made no effort to hide my excitement, Matthew made me meet his parents after a year of dating so what Friday was doing was new to me. I jumped up in his arms, his hands automatically lacing around me.

"Thank you"

"So.. packing time?" He said and I looked up with cheesy smile on my face.

"Now?" He nodded. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I excitedly hopped off the bed and went for my suitcase, Friday went off the living room and left me to my packing and my thoughts.

Was I really about to meet his mom? Will I ever meet his dad? And he loved me?! Omg it was all so much, yet so amazing. All sad emotions and thoughts about being kidnapped were out the window at this point and all that was in my head was the future.

Friday went by his house to pack and told his pilot about our upcoming flight. I had already packed and picked out a decent outfit to wear. We made it to the airport around seven in the evening and boarded the flight around seven thirty.

Our estimated travel time would he around four hours, so we snuggled up and prepared for a comfy flight.

_________________________

We made it to Cali in before midnight and decided to book into a hotel so that we could rest up and meet his mom with fresh faces and energetic spirits, she was an empath and drew energy he had said.

We showered together, had sex a few times enjoying the suite. We talked, ate, watched TV and relax until Friday had to hop on a and do a quick over the phone session with Chris brown before we both went off to bed.