3

When I woke up today, I wasn't expecting to fall out a window.

But yet here I was. Twisting and creating a ice slide underneath my feet and sliding to the ground.

I quickly turned around to find the two villains I was just fighting tumbling down the same ice slide and trying to grip the smooth surface, desperately wanting to stop before they were caught.

"Give it up. You're caught!" I called.

One of them with the purple hair glared at me and their hair shot up and started growing longer and longer, it's sharp edges gleaming. The hair was heading straight for me.

Smirking I held my hands up and shot out a wall of ice that the hair quickly broke through, but it slowed down enough so I could dodge it. While it shot past me, I gripped the hardened ends and thick frost started to cover the whole length of the hair all the way to the villains scalp.

A heavy force knocked into me and I rolled on the ground, me and the villain gripping each other before we tore apart. He threw a punch and I quickly dodged and grabbed his wrist, using his momentum to flip his body over my shoulder and slam him on the ground.

"Damn. I take my eyes off of you for one second." I griped. "Now we can end this."

I froze him to the ground and quickly captured the hair villian who was still fussing over his frozen hair.

"Frost Bite! Are they secure?" Burnin called from the broken window.

"Yep! All good!" I yelled back.

"I see you did. Hurry and give them to the police." A gruff voice said from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my father standing behind me with his arms crossed. "You don't have to tell me to do that. I've been a hero long enough." I retorted back.

"If so, you would have already done this." He snapped back.

I clenched my fist and walked away. I've been a hero under multiple agencies since I debuted as The Winter Hero: Frost Bite. My most common and recent is my fathers agency.

It's not like I need to be sidekicks to anyone. Hell, I'm in the top ten pro hero's. But I knew I didn't have the patience to have an agency, I'd loose interest fast. And I didn't like the idea of working alone, even if it was with my excuse of a father, I thought it was better then running an agency by myself.

"There she is!"

"Frost Bite! Can I have your autograph?"

"She's so cool!"

I smiled and waved to the bystanders that were cheering my name, and gladly waved my hand out and showered them with light sleet, which made them cheer in joy.

"You need to stop interacting with them so much. You're going soft." My father advised.

My smile dropped. "If I don't interact with the public and keep my social status, then I won't keep my standing at Eight."

"Then get an agency and stop changing every month. Or become a hero like Miriko. Then you'll have more security."

I huffed. "I don't want to get an agency. You know I don't want to run it alone. I've told you this."

"Get sidekicks. It's not that hard. You need to settle down and stop this. You're a hero now." He said gruffly.

"Whatever." I muttered under my breath.

Kido and Burnin ran up behind my father.

"Great job, Frost Bite. Another successful capture." Kido winked.