🦋The Pharaoh🇪🇬

"Come on, Nooroo, it's time to go."

Nooroo beamed at the kindness in his holder's voice, just reassuring him more and more that this was going to be okay. When Nathaniel finally gets Scarlet Beetle and Ikati Black's Miraculous and makes his wish, everything will be fine.

For centuries, those that have sought out the two most powerful Miraculous have been selfish, power-hungry aristocrats, cruel dictators, and so many others that Nooroo can't help shudder when he thinks of them. And each time one manages to get their hands on the Miraculous and make their wish, there have been horrible outcomes- The Black Plague, The Salem With Trials, the ugliness that goes on behind closed doors in the Roman Catholic Church, the Great Irish Potato Famine, and World War III. Thank Kwami Fluff's holder at the time prevented that last one before it could get even worse.

But all of those were caused by evil people who wielded both Miraculous... In fact, there's been no record of anyone like Nathaniel making a wish, someone kind and with remorse in their heart. Nooroo couldn't explain it, but he was certain that the outcome of his holder's wish would not lead to disastrous consequences, which was good, because, in the event of wishes, certain people will be removed from the picture to accommodate for the new reality. And Nathaniel has so many friends and a loving mother, Nooroo knew he'd be crushed knowing one of them had to disappear...

Of course, it would be nice knowing what Nathaniel was wishing for. Nooroo's known him for weeks now, yet Nathaniel still hasn't told him.

"Coming, Nathaniel!" The Kwami chirped.

Nathaniel smiled. "Hey, I told you to call me 'Nath.' Now come on." He pulls on the cuff of his hoodie sleeve, allowing the purple Kwami to fly into the roomy oversized sleeve. He grabs his bag off of the chair and heads downstairs where he sees his mom in the living room watching a movie. "The Princess Bride again?" The young redhead teased, only to get a piece of popcorn thrown at his head.

"Hey, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Plus, it's either this or smother my little man," Aya cooed, reaching to grab her son's cheeks so he couldn't get away as she kissed every inch of his face.

"Ma! Quit it!" He groaned. "Go back to the movie, please?" His mom snickered.

"Alright, but when you get back, you and I are making sundaes and doing a Marvel marathon, alright?" She beamed at Nathaniel's smile. "Devorah and the others didn't tell me to take a few days off just to spend them without my son."

Nathaniel kissed her cheek before heading to the door. "See you later, then." It wasn't every day that he got to spend time with his mom, seeing as she was usually so busy with the diner and it seems her employees have picked up when she had one of her very rare burnouts from working too many hours again. They still don't know how she confused that sponge for a cake.

As the redhead made his way to the museum, he pulled out his phone, opened up Bug and Cat Chat, and started playing the latest video. While he's technically a villain, (Hopefully, Alix spreads around that anti-hero spiel he gave her) and he shouldn't be helping to promote the two people trying to stop him by adding to the viewer count, the blog is still a good way to see if there are any weaknesses to Scarlet Beetle and Ikati Black. Plus, he can't help if Marinette and Alya make good content and if Marinette is selling some of her best work in the online store.

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from the Louvre!" Alya announced as she and Marinette stood outside the museum. Behind them, a few movers were wheeling in large crates marked 'FRAGILE'. "Hey, ya'll, Alya and Mari here bringing you the one and only Bug and Cat Chat."

"We got word from a source and personal friend of ours' that there is something in the upcoming Ancient Egyptian exhibit on Pharaoh Tutankhamun linked to our heroes, Scarlet Beetle and Ikati Black," Marinette continued. "Is it hieroglyphics? A statue? Let's find out this Saturday!"