🦋Princess Fragrance👑

"Scarlet Beetle and Ikati Black have saved Paris once again. Johan Dubois was akumatized into the very menacing Squip, threatening to make every Parisian a part of his hivemind."

"WELL! If a certain prick hadn't decided to piss me off and act like a motherfu-!"

"Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital."

"Jagged Stone is expected to be conducting a musical performance collaboration with pop singer, Clara Nightingale, to honor Prince Ali's visit to Paris. Fans anxiously wait for updates as both musicians have kept it under wraps."

"Rumors have been circling around that Prince Ali is still on the market-"

"Oh, they have no reason to be broadcasting that, Prince or not," Emmet mutters when he pauses the video on his phone. Elliot giggles and kisses his husband on the forehead before handing him his breakfast. "Thanks, Sunny."

"You know how those anchors are, always wanting to get the hottest story," Elliot hums and takes a quick sip of his coffee. "Once Prince Ali leaves, then they'll be keeping their eyes on Mayor Bourgeois for anything else incriminating so he'll get booted out of office. I mean, I feel like the public knows everything they need to know, but based on the election results, it never hurts to dig up more dirt on the guy." Emmet smiles sweetly and gives the other man's hand a gentle squeeze. "Anyway... With the shop under repairs, it looks like we'll be having the day all to ourselves," he says slyly.

Emmet smirks and lifts Elliot's hand up to his lips for a quick kiss. Before he can go further, he hears a familiar set of footsteps. "Right after Rose leaves," he adds.

"Morning, dad!" The blonde girl gives Emmet a quick peck on the cheek, then moves on to Elliot, "Morning, papa!"

"Good morning, sunshine," he beams and quickly adjusts her beret. Perking up as if recalling something, Elliot goes back into the kitchen and comes back with a pink bento box. "Rainbow pancakes with strawberries for your breakfast, mini pizza bagels and a salad for lunch, and frosted cookies for after lunch." Right as Rose is about to take the bento box, she coughs a bit, alarming her dads.

"Rose!" Emmet gasps and rushes to her side. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Did you take your pill?" Elliot frantically asks, frantically looking his daughter over for anything he and Emmet should be concerned about.

"Dad, papa, I'm fine," Rose assures them with a bit of tiredness in her voice. "I just had something in my throat." She takes the bento box and slips herself out of Elliot's grip. "I'll be okay." She smiles brightly, and while that does help ease their worries a little bit, Emmet still has this uneasy look on his face.

"Could... Could you wear your mask, sweetie?"

The blonde girl can't find it in her heart to say no. She pulls her pink-tinted face mask out of her purse and puts it on. "Can I get to school now?"

Elliot looks hesitant for a moment, that is until Emmet holds his hand. "... Have a good day at school, dear."

She chirps, "I will!" and makes her way out the front door. The moment he left, his dads slumped on their seats with long-suffering sighs.

"I should have known something was off yesterday," Elliot says, his head resting in his hand. "You saw how exhausted she looked. What if something goes wrong? Wh-what if she doesn't have her phone on her?" He gets up from his chair. "I'll go check her room-"

Emmet quickly takes his hand. "'El," he says gently. "Darling, I spotted her phone in her purse. She'll be okay, and she will tell us if something's wrong. And if not her, then her friends. They all know the drill for if something happens, okay?" Getting a nod in response, he gets on his toes and kisses the taller man's cheek. "There we go, now let's have breakfast."