🦋Anti Eros💔

"Dear Austin Tomassian, your ass is out of this fucking world!"

Marc couldn't help but laugh a bit before looking back down in his journal, wearing a contemplative expression as he chewed on his pencil. 'It's not too late to back out.'

"Cosette! Give me that!" Jean attempts to snatch the pink sheet of paper out of their hand, but Denise hefts him over their shoulder. "Denise! You traitor!" The bodybuilder only snickers as Cosette continues to write the obscene letter.

"Thank you, Denise, my love," they said in a posh voice. "Now where was I? Ah, yes." Cosette cackled then continued to write. "Your thighs are God-sent! I would very much love to be crushed by them until I am nothing but... Hm... Nothing but what?"

Ismael snickers. "Nothing but a mass of flesh and crushed bones! Put that down, put that down!"

"You people are a menace! I just said he looked good in those shorts!" Jean screamed as he writhed in Denise's hold, but they weren't letting him down any time soon, not when the class was on a roll today! After all, Valentine's Day is when single friends can poke fun at each other for being single, gorge on chocolates, and write crude cards they'll never send out... Well, that last part might just be their class.

Simon adds while looking down at his phone, "Don't forget to describe how thick his thighs are." Out of defeat, Jean went limp in Denise's hold, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop them from writing. The only good thing about this is knowing Tomassian will never see that note. They always make sure to dispose of the "love letters" so they will never be seen again.

Cosette reads over the letter, putting on a serious, thoughtful expression while doing so. "Yes, yes. I think we truly captured the essence of a disaster pansexual simping after an asshole's hot thighs. Okay, Denise, set him down." The Cuban complied, and Jean quickly snatched the letter and crumpled it into a ball. "Damn, not even five seconds."

"Ya'll are some jerks." Jean gives the paper ball an extra tight squeeze, waning the paper to be so wrinkled the words will be unreadable. "Now I can't compliment a guy without you all going completely insane."

"Face it." Lacey slings an arm around him. "You, my friend, are the class simp now and forever." Jean poked at the shorter girl's sides as his classmate's laughed. You get Akumatized, take one of your classmates out on a date one time, go ballistic, and suddenly, you're the 'Class simp,' a title Jean preferred rather than the ones he was dreading to be given when he returned to class two days after his Akumatization into Magician of Misfortune.

Jean was utterly mortified when the details came back to them and they couldn't face their classmates the next morning. So they took a brief mental health break. The thespian wanted no more than to stay home or even switch schools, but they couldn't leave their friends or go without looking Marc in the eye and telling him they were sorry. After two days of staying home and contemplating what to do, Jean went back to class and was met with the usual kind expressions of their classmates.

No one was laughing at him for that failed confession, his classmates weren't glaring at him for nearly killing a fellow student in a jealous rage, Marc wasn't running away in terror at the sight of him. Everything seemed... Okay. Before he could even begin to apologize to Marc, the noirette got up and wrapped him in his arms, telling him it was okay. Apparently, Ikati Black dropped by his house after he was de-akumatized and explained Monarc's Envy-Akuma was the cause of Jean's hostility. Besides, they know Jean isn't the jealous type, and would never dream of putting his friends in danger.

So, they chalked it up as, 'Blame Monarch,' and things continued as they were... Until Marc brought up Jean's crush on him one day in private. The thespian knew they weren't getting out of this, but he was thankful it was only Marc talking to him about it and not the entire class, though, they probably understood this was a private matter... It went fine, Jean didn't get Akumatized due to Marc not returning his feelings, they stayed friends, and the two went about their day. There were a few awkward moments afterward, but things will get better with time.