He looks nice

Eve Pov

We got to what I think is there house. It's quite big with 2 floors  and steps in front of the house. I wonder how they thought this would work. They opened the trunk and grabbed my chair. I got in then immediately out to get up the 2 steps in front of the house, I got up quite quickly then struggled to get the chair up too.

Daichi Pov

She is very independent. She seems like she's struggling to get her chair up the step after her so I lifted it for her. She just nodded and got in the chair. She looked around then got to the stairs. "I thought this would be a problem, need help?" She reluctantly nodded and I picked her up and put her down at the top of the stairs. "Are you eating enough?" She was surprisingly light, and was wearing a hoodie.

Eve Pov

That broke me, "I'M FINE, I DON'T ALWAYS NEED HELP!" His face looked shocked as if he wouldn't expect me to shout. "Are you two ok?" A completely different voice called to us. "Yup." Daichi called. I felt tears fall down my face as he left to grab the chair but i just dragged myself into the bathroom that was right next to me and tried to lock the door.

Suga Pov

I walked into Daichi's house since they told me to since I always come over. "Koushi, good to see you." His dad said as soon as he  noticed I walked in. Then followed with "How are you, are you staying for dinner?" There is no use in arguing with his mother so I agreed and messaged  my parents. "I'M FINE, I DON'T ALWAYS NEED HELP!" There was a shout from the top of the stairs, I think it's the kid that hey decided to adopt. "Are you two ok?" "Yup." I don't know how believable that was but i'll trust him. I looked over to the stairs to see Daichi grabbing a wheelchair. "Is that her's?" He nodded.

Daichi Pov

I got the chair from downstairs, got to the top and she was gone? The bathroom door had been shut and I heard faint cries from inside. I tried to open it but she managed to lock it. "Eve, unlock the door." I heard shuffling then a knock as if to say it's open. I opened the door to find her on the floor in a ball. I sat next to her. "Can you just - leave i'm fine." She said, but I didn't want to leave her alone. We sat in silence, apart from her quiet cries, then she grabbed my hand. "Want me to take you to your room." She nodded and I picked her up. Then set her down on her bed.

Eve Pov

I like Daichi. He asks before helping, unless he is concerned. The room he took me to was nice. It had 3 grey walls with a lavender accent wall next to the window. A desk under the window and a bed on the wall next to the door in the corner, with a set of drawers and closet on the long wall opposite the bed. Then a bookshelf at the foot of the bed. It  was short enough to be a shelf that I could reach. (Image at top). 

Then a boy with silver hair came in. He seemed as if he was very caring. "Im Sugawara Koushi." He said with a smile that made me feel safe. "I'm Eve." I don't feel like talking but I gave himm a small smile. "Dinner's ready" Daichi's mom called for us. "Need help?" Daichi asked. I shook my head. I can do this by myself. I slid off the bed, crawled to the stairs and shuffled down them. The food smelled amazing. I pushed a chair out from the table and climbed up.

643 Words

Blossom here

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, It was fun too write but it is midnight and I've been running on tea for the past 4 hours so I'm going to bed.

I woke up at 11 am :(