Action

Daichi Pov

"We have to plan something for Eve." Asahi said. We were brainstorming ways to make Eve more comfortable with all the other teams. We had all the captains of the teams meet us to help. But we knew Bokuto wouldn't help so asked Akashi as well. We got some good suggestions, but they were kinda hard to do. We were all stumped until Yaku came up to us. "Why not a sitting match?" We all realised how dumb we were being. Before we all went to bed, we set up the net at standard sitting height. Then we parted ways.

Eve Pov

I got into the futon and Kiyoko was talking with the other managers, but I was listening to music and couldn't hear what they were talking about. "I wonder how the guys will do playing sitting volleyball, they would probably break the rules on moving." They all started laughing, then went to sleep. I didn't though, I kept having flashbacks to that night and it was freaking me out. I was tempted to text Daichi but was to scared. I just sat there, crying while also trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake the other managers.

The next morning

I didn't sleep at all. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see the blurred image of my parents in the front of the car and hear the screeching of the car's brakes. Once I left the managers room for breakfast, Daichi was immediately concerned, along with Suga and Asahi. I tried to leave and go back to the room since I wasn't hungry, but Kuroo and Bokuto had their side and blocked me.

Daichi gave me some breakfast, but I didn't want it. Last night stole my appetite. But of course, Daichi was having none of it, so he sat at the table with me for half an hour as I ate half of what he gave me. Once I convinced him to let me go to the gym. All of the guys were in their actual game kits which was a bit confusing, but they were also sat on the floor around a... sitting net??? "What is happening?" 

"What do you think?" I knew what they were doing but I couldn't believe it. "It's a sitting net, wait you are getting them to play sitting, they are not going to be able to cope." I started giggling while getting out my chair and scooting to the court. I was playing with Kenma, Akashi, Ushijima, Iwasumi and Yaku.

Ushijima was so confused on how you are meant to spike while sat so I did a quick demonstration to everyone, Kenma did a good set, and I was really close to the net. I reached up and spiked it with my elbow rather than shoulder as you would in normal volleyball. Everyone seemed to understand. We started playing, I let the other team serve. Tsukishima was serving, it clipped the net but got over, Akashi got it up to Kenma, then to Ushijima. Daichi managed to receive it though, but Kageyama messed up the set by sending it too high, making Bokuto 'Jump' from the floor. "Point to Eve's team "Suga shouted from the side lines. It was my turn to serve, and the other team upped their defence. But it didn't work, I served a service ace, but that would be the last one of the match.

No sleep last night was starting to catch up to me, so my reaction time was decreasing dramatically, so Asahi took me to my room to sleep since Daichi was getting too worried. "Do you need anything?" I just asked for some water, but I fell asleep as soon as he left. 

Asahi Pov

I walked back in to give Eve her drink and she was asleep, that's good. I put her drink next to her and went back into the gym and told Daichi, he seemed relieved. We put the net back to standing since they were all eager to play a normal match, especially Hinata, he had pent up energy from breakfast. We were playing in our normal teams for about three hours. We won 2 of the 4 matches we played then it was time for lunch and Daichi went to get Eve.

Daichi Pov

I went to wake up Eve for lunch. "Eve, you have to get up." "Why......" She said, "Lunch is ready come on." Without waiting for a response, I picked her up and took her to the lunchroom. She didn't care though and just pulled herself closer to me. She does that often after a bad dream or something that happened in the day.

Eve Pov

After I fell asleep the same image of my parents crept its way into a dream that was good so when Daichi woke up I was kinda terrified. So, once he picked me up, I pulled myself closer to try and calm down, but it wasn't really working and I think Daichi noticed because he held me in his lap as I was eating, only because he was forcing me to. Once I ate enough for Daichi to let me into the gym and I had calmed down a bit, I sat on the bench and watched a wheelchair rugby game that was on TV. Eventually, it turned into everyone watching and asking what on earth was happening in the game. After around an hour, the team I supported won and I got really excited and everyone else did too. Then they got back to matches while I was practicing setting since I am awful.

After a while, we all went to dinner. Even though I wasn't hungry, Daichi forced me to eat again. I have no clue why everyone is concerned about my weight. But there is no point going against the third years since they are very persistent, like me so I can't say anything. Then we all went to shower, I got first dibs which was awesome. Then I went straight to bed, listening to music while reading a book, then fell into a dreamless sleep.

1013 Words

Blossom here!

This chapter was fun to write. Sorry it took a while I ran out of ideas on what to write about and I tried out wheelchair rugby for the first time which was incredible, I will put some photo's in a different book if you huys want, my face will be blurred out.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and the book so far!

It was the best experience of my life! And it's happening again in January!!!!