New place

Eve Pov

The food was good, after I finished eating, I went to go get a bath. Since Suga had finished, he offered to take me upstairs, but I thought that I could do it myself. I could, but getting in the bath was a different story. 

The bath felt amazing but it took a while for me to get out but I didn't want Daichi to help. It would be weird. My chair is still up here so it made my life a bit easier. I got into pyjamas since it was 8 O'Clock when I finished my bath. Then Suga came into my room. "I brought you some cookies, want some?" I shook my head, I don't really like sweet things that much, I prefer fruit.

After a while I decided to go to bed.

Dream

"Eve, we have to go shopping, come down!" I ran down and got into my car seat, and mom put my seat belt on. I had Lilie with me then I hear a screeching, then nothing, I was in pain, then nothing.

I woke up with a jolt. Tears falling down my face. I tried to cry as quietly as possible, I started to shake and my breathing got quicker and shallower. Then a knock on the door.

Daichi Pov

I woke up hearing cry's, although they were very faint, I look to my left to see Suga sat on the floor. He noticed that I was awake. "Do you hear that?" I nodded then we got up to investigate.

I walked down the hallway and the cries became louder. They were coming from Eve's room. I knocked on the door and there was one back. We walked in and found her shaking and crying on her bed.

Eve Pov

Daichi and his friend came in and sat on the bed with me. Sugawara rubbed my back while Daichi hugged me. "Breath with me." I tried really hard but it took a while to get the hang of it. Suga went to grab a drink, and Daichi held my hands to stop them shaking. After a while I asked them to play a song from my playlist. I must have fallen asleep

Daichi Pov

She fell asleep in my arms. The song she asked me to play was nice (Dandelions or Fireflies). Suga told me the time, 2:25 am. I layer her down and we both went to bed again.

Time skip to next morning (Friday)

I woke up around 5 in the morning and had a shower. As I finished, I heard the song that Eve asked me to play the last night. I knocked on the door, "I'm changing." She called in response. I went to make us all breakfast. As I was finishing Suga and Eve came down.

Eve Pov

It took me half an hour to get dressed since I left my shoes in the bathroom. Then Suga knocked on my door, and told me that breakfast was ready, I guess he could smell it since I didn't hear 2 sets of footsteps. "Can you help?" I was embarrassed to ask because of last night.

We got downstairs and he sat me down on a chair while he got my wheelchair. Daichi can cook. I would have no chance. They told me that they had volleyball practice and that mom and dad 'that feels weird' would be awake soon.

Daichi Pov

Walking to school was different. I was worried that Eve was like how we found her. I think Suga is thinking the same. "She'd message you if something was wrong." I wrote my number on a piece of paper and left it on the table. "Hey" we got to the place we meet Asahi and then we reached the gym.

" Where were you yesterday?" I should have guessed that Hinata would be confused to where we were. "We get a day off to prepare for exams." Hinata is so oblivious to these things.

We got started with practice, then Suga heard my phone buzz.

Eve Pov

It was 6:30 and both our parents left for work, neither could get a day off. I was sat on the couch watching a wheelchair rugby match, when I wanted a drink, but couldn't reach the glasses, so I text Daichi

6:46

Daichi

I have a problem

Are you ok?

I can't reach the glasses :( Sorry for the reason :(

It's fine, there should be some on the side of the sink.

Thanks

Daichi Pov

I completely forgot about that. "Daichi, were doing a match!" The teams were split and Suga was with me so he could tell so etching was up with me. "Was it Eve who text?" I nodded, "She couldn't reach the glasses." He smiled, relieved it wasn't serious. We got on with the match.

777 words

Blossom here

This chapter was a bit harder to write since I wrote the first bit at midnight.

Hope you enjoyed :)