Friends?

Blossom here!

I completely forgot about this book! I have been incredibly busy since I have been doing lots of coursework and stuff. I hope that this chapter goes as well as I want it to!

Eve Pov

Today is the last day of the training camp. We were given permission to go and adventure around the city, and I had 1 goal. I wanted to go to the stadium where my favorite wheelchair rugby team was playing. Daichi, Suga, Kenma, and Kuroo decided to come with me, Bokuto did want to come but He would just be screaming so... Maybe not.

We went down to the gym where they were playing, it was amazing, all the lights lit up the pitch. It was just incredible. We got seats right next to the pitch, and a smile was stuck on my face. Daichi and Suga were looking at me, "You seem happy, Eve." "Of course I am, I'm going to watch the wheelchair rugby team I support in real life, it's the same as you watching your favorite volleyball team in person.". After around 20 minutes, the team I support came onto the court, and their captain made eye contact with me and waved at me with a smile.

The game was incredible, I had to explain what was happening to Kuroo at some points, but overall we all enjoyed it. At the end of the game, some of the players came up to the seats to talk to fans, and the captain came up to me,

"Did you enjoy the match?" I smiled, "Yeah, you were amazing!". The captain started laughing. "Thanks, also... Are you interested in joining a community team?" My eyes lit up, "Really?!" He nodded and pointed to a woman standing by a table, "If you go up to her once the players have gone off the pitch, she can tell you the details." Daichi smiled at the captain. I nod and turn to Daichi, "This is awesome!" I excitedly say, and Daichi and Suga laugh, "Yeah, sounds like you are going to play wheelchair rugby."

We all decided to go to a nearby cat cafe to get some food, and I was talking to Kenma and Kuroo while we were walking. "Kuroo, do you choose to style your hair like that, and how much hairspray do you need to use?" The group starts laughing, and Kuroo responds, "This is by choice, it looks good. Why would I need hairspray, it just does this." He says this with weird hand expressions. I spot the cat cafe and we all go in, and there is a ramp!

As soon as we go into the cafe,we are bombarded with cats and kittens, I had to be careful to not run over any of their tails. We all found a table in a quiet area of the cafe, and a black cat jumped up into my lap, purring. I placed my hand onto it's head, and it meowed. Kenma looked over the menu, and pointed out a few things that sounded good. I got a hot chocolate, but Daichi ordered a apple and blackberry crumble for me. Once all our stuff had arrived, we all started talking about volleyball and wheelchair rugby. The cat on my lap was purring the whole time we were there.

Around an hour later, we had to go back to the school so we could go home. Kuroo and Kenma gave me their numbers once we got back to the school. Once all of our things were packed into the bus, I pushed the wheels on my chair only to find Tsukishima had locked my breaks and I nearly cracked my head open. I shot a death glare in his direction as he walked onto the bus, then followed. I sat with Kiyoko and Yachi at the front of the bus, and we were talking about random things, generaly just having a good time.

After a while I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up when we were stopped at a service station. Daichi bought me an iced tea which tasted really good, and a pot of strawberries. Once we set of again, I was listening to music, looking at all the cars and trees pass but once it became dark, I looked up at the stars. 'Have I made friends?'.

(718 words.)

Blossom here!

I completely forgot about this story, but I will try to get back into writing. Hope you enjoy!