Ch 1

(Faine's Pov)

Getting off the plane from the UK to South Korea I go to get my luggage before looking around for the family I'll be staying with. I'm in Korea for a big figure skating competition between three schools. I'm one of the top figure skaters in my school and always pride myself in being the best. Finally spotting two people holding up a sign with my name on it I smile and head over immediately admiring their unique hair colors the mom having green hair and the boy having hot pink. I stop in front of them and give a polite bow they both bowing back. As soon as the boy straightens up he bounces on the heels of his feet a big smile on his face. "Ooh your eyes are so pretty! I love how ones blue and the other ones brown." I give a little smile since usually I'm made fun of for my mismatched eyes. "Thanks! I love your hair by the way." He grins and giggles adorably his mom smiling at us and speaks up. "Alright you two we should probably head home so Faine can unpack." I nod running a hand through my short platinum blonde hair and grab my luggage following them out to a car. The boys mom or Ms Ivy as she told me to call her told me to get in the back and that she'll get my luggage. I try to protest but see her stern look and immediately get in the back of the car where her son turns to talk to me. "I'm Cedar by the way. And I hope you like it here. If you want you can hang out with me and my friends." I give a small smile towards the elder boy. "Nice to meet you. And thanks I'd appreciate that." He grins then turns back around as his mom starts to drive off. On the way to their house I find out interestingly enough that they're nymphs and that Cedar's friend group consists of a siren, a human who's family is werewolves and vampires. "What are you if you don't mind me asking?" I hum thoughtfully. "I'm a witch actually." He looks at me in complete surprise. "Wow that's cool. Our friend group is going to be extremely diverse. Anyways are you excited for the competition?" I immediately smile. "Oh definitely. I can't wait to practice and meet the other contestants." He turns back to look at me. "One of our friends is a skater for Korea. His names Sunghoon." I immediately look a little curious. "I'd like to meet him. But just a warning I tend to get very competitive." He nods in understanding then bounces excitedly when the car stops. "We're home!" He quickly gets out of the car I getting out after him and grab my luggage following them both inside. Cedar grabs my arm and drags me upstairs to a bedroom. "This is your room. Mines right across from yours." I nod thanking him then set my things down and rub my eyes tiredly. "Go ahead and rest I'm sure your tired from your flight." I nod thanking him again and he leaves closing the door. I quickly put on some comfortable clothes before climbing into bed and slowly fall asleep thinking about how so far I kinda like it here.